New Server Packages

Trent

boooo . I out of this server -_-

Bye Minehut.  I wont remember this part

the plugins doesnt matter with skript you can solve the basic ... but delete the skripts , configuration and all the world and progress, of month .

Officialy I gonna leave .

they should delete the oldest unused  servers . no the actives servers. if they want to free memory

Edited by ReMask0

13 hours ago, TacticalModz said:

daily and MH20 is the same and its a huge ripoff! 😤

-rep

No rep for you mister.

~TacticalModz

MH20 is cheaper than daily, and monthly, and better.
Imagine complaining about a free server hosting and wanting it to be cheaper than free

meme.png

11 hours ago, ItzOP said:

The fact that the Unlimited plan costs about $50 per month as well.... Seriously... Minehut services should never even nearly reach that price. You can go to a normal host, some that even provide 1GB RAM per dollar.

Minehut is laggy, expensive the only thing they actually offer is the growth of your server. It makes it a lot easier to grow your server but its soo god damn more expensive. 

Minehut used to have a 10GB plan that costed $80 a month. With these updated plans, you can now get 10GB of ram with unlimited plans AND 24/7 for almost half the price.

6 hours ago, Faithfulandfreee said:

Greedy and money hungry

Hosting is extremely expensive and we need to make money somehow. Only around 0.2% of servers actually pay for their server, that means there's 99.9% of servers that do not pay us anything. How are we going to be able to make enough money to stay open if we can barely even make enough money to pay for our hosting?

11 hours ago, TastqHalloween said:

This update has changed minehut from what it used to be, a free server hosting to one of the other hosts where you have to pay alot. I understand hosting servers costs money but this is too far...

I'm now having to pay 40 credits a day just to keep my server whitelisted, this is because i can't have any more than 12 plugins, skript addons included. It's quite ridiculous to be perfectly honest. At least exclude skript addons or make it 20 plugins... 

The cheapest paid plan (if you pay monthly) is only around $4 a month. That comes with 20 player slots and 2GB of ram with unlimited plugins. The main reason why we added this plugin limit is because we need to make money somehow and barely any servers actually pay to upgrade their server. How could we pay for hosting our servers if so many people are using the free plan?

I completely understand the frustration around this update with the new plugin limit, but we need to do something so we can encourage more people to upgrade to paid plans. Our paid plans are now actually cheaper and they are paid monthly, which will encourage more server owners to move over to Minehut since it makes our pricing competitive with other paid hosts. 

• Haha 1

Wow just wow, ya know with as laggy and janky as my free server was it allowed me to run a server for free with the plug ins i wanted and now i cant even get into my control panel to remove the 23 plug ins to many i have for my server, so i am now looking into a paid server sure but mine hut is the last place i would ever pay for a server with with how many out there are better and cheaper then anything from here, congrats you played yourselves i will take myself and my entire streaming platform i used to talk about yall to with me; would be real great if the control panel even worked tho :/

17 hours ago, DeltaRays said:

Yeah it’s not bad but the unlimited plan seems like it really costs too much and doesn’t have enough ram, I usually calculate 1GB of ram per 10 players but in the unlimited plan it’s 1GB of ram per 50 players

The unlimited plan is actually cheaper than the 10GB plan we had before. Beforehand, it was around $75 - $80 a month to have a 10GB server with 200 player slots. You can now get this exact plan for cheaper while getting more player slots and getting a 24/7 server throw into the mix. This update is a good step in the right direction and makes Minehut more competitive with other hosts.

Something to keep in mind, however, is that Minehut also gives you a whole community to gain a large player base, something that no other host really has and is a huge asset especially considering how expensive it is to pay for advertising.

5 hours ago, BennyDoesStuff said:

Hosting is extremely expensive and we need to make money somehow. Only around 0.2% of servers actually pay for their server, that means there's 99.9% of servers that do not pay us anything. How are we going to be able to make enough money to stay open if we can barely even make enough money to pay for our hosting?

if it anyne wants an example, a free and paid hoster im using as well charges for bungee servers, and they are pretty cheap. obviously you have to pay for each server, as each server is not a world. mh probs has a plugin that auto creates a server for players when they want, and that costs money, if they dont have spaces already. 🙂

personally i think this update is okay, ive seen a lot of people comment about loasing their server completely. i wont be surprised if a few go to valknet instead

By reading this you are a confirmed nerd

IMG_1036.PNG

lolololol.PNG

lmao.PNG

8 hours ago, BennyDoesStuff said:

The cheapest paid plan (if you pay monthly) is only around $4 a month. That comes with 20 player slots and 2GB of ram with unlimited plugins. The main reason why we added this plugin limit is because we need to make money somehow and barely any servers actually pay to upgrade their server. How could we pay for hosting our servers if so many people are using the free plan?

I completely understand the frustration around this update with the new plugin limit, but we need to do something so we can encourage more people to upgrade to paid plans. Our paid plans are now actually cheaper and they are paid monthly, which will encourage more server owners to move over to Minehut since it makes our pricing competitive with other paid hosts. 

Yes benny, I think the plugin limit is annoying but minehut need to make money or no minehut!

8 hours ago, Robyfied said:

I see people saying the minehut staff are looking into solving the whole worlds deleted thing yet I don't see a single post about it.. anyone have actual evidence that they care?

During this update, we haven't really noticed any data loss on servers. If that did happen to you, please make a support ticket over here and we can get a developer to check out your server and see what's going on.

I voiced my opinion here:

if anyone wants to check it out, feel free.

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png

Ah boys cmon chill out my dudes you ain't seen nothing believe me

You'll see that in 1 year and a half things will get back to what they were. Thats what happened last time minehut decided to make it so you could only have your server up 1 hour if you didn't vote lol

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

28 minutes ago, Gaminger said:

Ah boys cmon chill out my dudes you ain't seen nothing believe me

You'll see that in 1 year and a half things will get back to what they were. Thats what happened last time minehut decided to make it so you could only have your server up 1 hour if you didn't vote lol

They already said they may increase or change the plan but you will have to wait.

Your not understanding this from a business point of view

• Haha 1

Developer

Skript, HTML, CSS, PHP, Java, JavaScript, Python, Lua