Trent

New Server Packages

This isn't that bad of an update in general. But it does effect a lot, too much. It made it so me, and many others, were not able to even start up the server because we have too many plugins, when we're still only working on it. I don't know anyone that would want to pay for a plan if they're not working on the server. I straight up have 12 skript addons, that's enough to not allow my server to start. This will mostly effect developers working on servers, small survival servers are still fine, which, I guess is a plus? But if anything this update will help lose money than gain money. This is the last thing I'm gonna say about this then I am done. Thank you for attending this amazing TED Talk, love you all!

• Like 1

I do skript and stuff, I guess it's kinda cool

Discord: Riley#9202

Posted (edited)

daily and MH20 is the same and its a huge ripoff! 😤

-rep

No rep for you mister.

~TacticalModz

Edited by TacticalModz

I've been doing skript for 4 years. I don't find my self a "better" skripter or do competitions against others.

I just wish people can just get along & just help each out and be kind to one and another.

I have been hosting ValkNet for 5 years

ever since 2015 when i joined minehut around February or January.

I'm the owner of ValkyrieNetwork (known as ValkNet) | https://discord.gg/rPTYbQY

A great service that i provide for the minehut community!

Discord: https://discord.gg/rPTYbQY

Look for everyone saying the update is bad this is probably just a trial phase, updates will be made to packages as time progresses  but it's important to keep your chill and realise that this isnt the end of the world.

• Like 2

Minehut Staff since -  06/03/2020

Discord - chillins#0001

Current Rank - [Jr.Mod]

2020-04-18_18.13.14.jpg

This means we'd have to use up our credits even if the server is in development if we need 12+ plugins or more. Kinda sucks ngl.

• Sad 1

• Been "Skripting" for half a year now
  • Whale type 
  • Doesn't like Idle Servers (But made one)
  • Doesn't like Mining-PvP servers (But made one)
  • Likes MrScopes lol

I make original memes about minehut too.

Capture.png.5a3e6c2c283f3e0ee17860d8704f25f6.png

• Discord Swayl#4299
  • MC IGN - Swayl

Hey!

Thank you for this update. I believe that it will be much easier to pay for your server now. It's also much cheaper. Now our server can afford 6GB of ram, which is plenty enough. I've heard that some servers reset due to this restriction of plugins, but I've had no problem with it. I mean 12 plugins for free is still a lot, I could just install Skript and some world management plugins and that's all I need. I hope this package system will remain in place. Thank you again for this update.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

you need to get rid  of this im serious ur site could die

U NEED to make the free plan unlimited plugins FLUD us with ads idc Just give us a free unlimited plugns

your SITE will  DIE IF U DONT GET RID OF THIS

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swayl said:

This means we'd have to use up our credits even if the server is in development if we need 12+ plugins or more. Kinda sucks ngl.

YES, this is my point, I have $0 NO MONEY AT ALL. I'm a poor boy. lmao.
I've been making a server for ages and how do I do it now. IT runs with 33 plugins. I managed to get it down to 25 of a minimum BUT I have no money. This just kills it for me. I actually can't make my server. 🤦‍♂️

Joined in 2016,
VIP since 8th January 2018.

Contact me on discord ItzOP#2020

Screenshots:
Screenshot_3.png.335f4838bbf6b38d1817fa3f341b227c.png

This update has changed minehut from what it used to be, a free server hosting to one of the other hosts where you have to pay alot. I understand hosting servers costs money but this is too far...

I'm now having to pay 40 credits a day just to keep my server whitelisted, this is because i can't have any more than 12 plugins, skript addons included. It's quite ridiculous to be perfectly honest. At least exclude skript addons or make it 20 plugins... 

• Like 1

IGN: TastqHalloween

Discord: Tastq#0825

Twitter

Youtube

Posted (edited)

this is complete aids bc of the plugin limit

Edited by ItzSebiYT
the server is now complete aids cuz of plugins limit

The fact that the Unlimited plan costs about $50 per month as well.... Seriously... Minehut services should never even nearly reach that price. You can go to a normal host, some that even provide 1GB RAM per dollar.

Minehut is laggy, expensive the only thing they actually offer is the growth of your server. It makes it a lot easier to grow your server but its soo god damn more expensive. 

Joined in 2016,

Screenshots:

3 minutes ago, Splatez07 said:

A friend sent me this and I agree

This meme is the best thing that came out of this update.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Joined in 2016,

Screenshots:

1 minute ago, ItzOP said:

This meme is the best thing that came out of this update.

Lmao, I will also update my post if my friend wants credit but idk if he wants his disc public

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I worked more than a month on my server and try to make it look good, interactive, fun, attractive.

The 12 plugins limit just ruined my work. I can't even access to my files until I completely remove my useful plugins used for my minigames/server protection.

That's really not cool.

Is there a way for me to even access my worlds and download them? So I can have maybe try to do something with them?

Edited by UnderLust_Sans

Posted (edited)

In my opinion and probably not only my opinion as many others have shared their take on this update, the update is terrible. I understand that you guys need to make more money but If I'm being honest I very much liked it how it was before. As for the ad free panel I already used an ad blocker so I could care less.

Edited by farwl
  • Like 1

Website Developer - Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I develop pretty static websites when I'm bored. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

10 hours ago, Retr0Breezy said:

OK so everyone, it might appear that i might of accidentally started a partition for our missing worlds.
I SAY FOLLOW THROUGH. LETS NOT GET CRAPPY CHEAP COINS, LETS GET OUR WORLDS BACK ON WITCH WE SPENT OUR PRECIOUS AMOUNT OF TIME ON. All of our time on our servers gone to thin air weather it was a redstone filled world or a minigame world, We will get our world back. Reply with a short statement to agree or disagree with me.

Slogan: We want our worlds back, We don't want your cheap coins.
PEACE!
                                               - Retr0Breezy 2020 -                                                     Capture.PNG.2530b34b31687e7e5617f64e40d51c45.PNG

We want our worlds back, We don't want your cheap coins! AGREED!

• Like 1