New Server Packages

Trent

daily and MH20 is the same and its a huge ripoff! 😤

-rep

No rep for you mister.

~TacticalModz

Edited by TacticalModz

Start your Minecraft server today for as low as £0.50/weekly for up to 4 GB of RAM! (£3.50 Monthly) and be equipped for all situations with our high-performance gear keeping your servers running 24/7

Why choose Us?
• Guaranteed 99.9% Uptime
• NVMe RAID Fast Storage
• 24/7 Hosting
• Instant Setup
• 50% Discount. Use Code: 50OFF (Ends on November 11th)

We want to ensure our customers are happy with the service they received and support. We aim to provide low-costs those who cant afford a minecraft server. No extra costs, no setup fees! One-time payment and you are good to go with our instant setup feature we introduced to ensure your server is ready to go!

Planning to make a community or a project you want to work on? We got you covered! Our servers are optimized for performance and security, so you can have peace of mind and focus on your project. Our servers are also reliable and packed with features, so you can start playing right away.

We guarantee 99% uptime and 24/7 customer support, so you can always ask for help if you need it.

Links:
https://forums.valknet.org
https://billing.valknet.org
Invite: https://discord.gg/FqSRt4ZCAC

Look for everyone saying the update is bad this is probably just a trial phase, updates will be made to packages as time progresses  but it's important to keep your chill and realise that this isnt the end of the world.

• Like 2

𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖘

VhxEDBl.png.529878f2f7856fdae0d911cde8ce12d1.png
Server Rules  Staff Applications  News & Updates
Reports  Appeals

Retired Moderator (June 30th 2020 - May 17th 2021)

This means we'd have to use up our credits even if the server is in development if we need 12+ plugins or more. Kinda sucks ngl.

• Sad 1

Things to know about me

• I have 2 years of skript experience

• I work on my servers all by myself
• I like being alone

• I have insane trust issues

• I simp for alot of people (trying my best not to)

• My mental age is somewhere 8

• I dont like meeting new people

• Very toxic

Discord Swayl#0099

MC IGN - Swayl

(I suggest avoiding me because I get too attached to people quick)

Hey!

Thank you for this update. I believe that it will be much easier to pay for your server now. It's also much cheaper. Now our server can afford 6GB of ram, which is plenty enough. I've heard that some servers reset due to this restriction of plugins, but I've had no problem with it. I mean 12 plugins for free is still a lot, I could just install Skript and some world management plugins and that's all I need. I hope this package system will remain in place. Thank you again for this update.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Swayl said:

This means we'd have to use up our credits even if the server is in development if we need 12+ plugins or more. Kinda sucks ngl.

YES, this is my point, I have $0 NO MONEY AT ALL. I'm a poor boy. lmao.
I've been making a server for ages and how do I do it now. IT runs with 33 plugins. I managed to get it down to 25 of a minimum BUT I have no money. This just kills it for me. I actually can't make my server. 🤦‍♂️

Joined in 2016,
VIP since 8th January 2018.

Contact me on discord ItzOP#2020

Screenshots:
Screenshot_3.png.335f4838bbf6b38d1817fa3f341b227c.png

This update has changed minehut from what it used to be, a free server hosting to one of the other hosts where you have to pay alot. I understand hosting servers costs money but this is too far...

I'm now having to pay 40 credits a day just to keep my server whitelisted, this is because i can't have any more than 12 plugins, skript addons included. It's quite ridiculous to be perfectly honest. At least exclude skript addons or make it 20 plugins... 

• Like 1

IGN: TastqHalloween

Discord: Tastq#6814

Twitter

Youtube

The fact that the Unlimited plan costs about $50 per month as well.... Seriously... Minehut services should never even nearly reach that price. You can go to a normal host, some that even provide 1GB RAM per dollar.

Minehut is laggy, expensive the only thing they actually offer is the growth of your server. It makes it a lot easier to grow your server but its soo god damn more expensive. 

Joined in 2016,

Screenshots:

3 minutes ago, Splatez07 said:

A friend sent me this and I agree

This meme is the best thing that came out of this update.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Joined in 2016,

Screenshots:

I worked more than a month on my server and try to make it look good, interactive, fun, attractive.

The 12 plugins limit just ruined my work. I can't even access to my files until I completely remove my useful plugins used for my minigames/server protection.

That's really not cool.

Is there a way for me to even access my worlds and download them? So I can have maybe try to do something with them?

Edited by UnderLust_Sans

In my opinion and probably not only my opinion as many others have shared their take on this update, the update is terrible. I understand that you guys need to make more money but If I'm being honest I very much liked it how it was before. As for the ad free panel I already used an ad blocker so I could care less.

Edited by farwl
  • Like 1

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

10 hours ago, Retr0Breezy said:

OK so everyone, it might appear that i might of accidentally started a partition for our missing worlds.
I SAY FOLLOW THROUGH. LETS NOT GET CRAPPY CHEAP COINS, LETS GET OUR WORLDS BACK ON WITCH WE SPENT OUR PRECIOUS AMOUNT OF TIME ON. All of our time on our servers gone to thin air weather it was a redstone filled world or a minigame world, We will get our world back. Reply with a short statement to agree or disagree with me.

Slogan: We want our worlds back, We don't want your cheap coins.
PEACE!
                                               - Retr0Breezy 2020 -                                                     Capture.PNG.2530b34b31687e7e5617f64e40d51c45.PNG

We want our worlds back, We don't want your cheap coins! AGREED!

• Like 1

This update is not half bad, however I don't like the 12 plugin max for the free plan, if I replace some of the plugins with script Skripts it would be possible to make a decent server but super laggy.

I know Minehut is growing pretty fast and they need money to keep going, I think the maxim plugins for free servers should be 15 or 17 though. Besides that, I think this update is great. When I can afford a premium plan, I would definitely enjoy the online 24/7 server.

• Like 1