New Server Packages

Trent

MH_Monthly_Servers_1920x1080.jpg

Overview

We've updated the server packages that are offered on Minehut. If you currently have a server upgrade, it was set back to the free plan. You'll want to upgrade it to make sure that it comes online with the amount of ram and slots you need, as well as with unlimited plugins. You can upgrade your servers while they're offline now too!

Upgrade here

MH Unlimited Plan

This is our first 24/7 plan yet! This means that for an entire month, your server will never shut down unless you shut it down! These servers run on their own premium hardware separate from all other plans.

Monthly Plans

Our server plans are now monthly! Upgrading monthly on these plans is much cheaper than it was before with our daily plans. These new plans also come with an ad free panel

Daily

There's now only one daily plan. This plan is 40 credits, or about $.25 a day to upgrade your server to a premium host node, get unlimited plugins, and double your RAM and max players. Remember, you can vote every day for 25 free credits.

Free Plan

Yes, we're limiting free servers to 12 plugins. With the recent growth, we've noticed that many servers have been able to monetize and grow without needing to upgrade. This will still let you play a survival server with your friends for free with no limits.

Things to Note

• If you had a free 20 slot server, those have been changed back to 10 slots.
  • You can now edit settings and plugins while your server is offline.
  • If you have a free server with more than 12 plugins, you'll need to get down to 12 before your server can start.
  • Monthly plans are 30 days.
  • All paid plans come with an ad free panel. That means you won't see ads while editing any server that is on a paid plan, but will still see them on your dashboard home.
  • If you change your server plan, it will now tell you that you need to hibernate it in order to apply the changes.
  • You can now set your slot count any number up to your plan's max.
  • Plugins and settings are downloaded every time your server starts.
  • If you downgrade your server mid month, you will stay on your previous plan for the reminder of its month, and then renew at the lower plan's price (or free) the same day the previous one would've.
  • If you upgrade your server mid month, you'll pay the difference and your server will upgrade immediately. Your renewal date will change to 30 days from the upgrade.
  • All plugins (except BukkitCore and PlayerServer) count toward the 12 total
  • Like 5
  • Sad 20

Am i the only to say that i like this update so far?
It's like the update, where plugins were paid. but now for servers

C'mon guys, See the positive way. It's still free, just with limited plugins. If you see it right, you dont actually need more than 12 plugins, only if you choose them correctly.

Hear me out, here's a tip

Monthly plan IS BETTER than the daily 40 credits plan

Every month you'll be spending 720 credits per month with the third plan.

The daily plan will make you spend 1200 credits per month with the second plan.

If you vote every month, every day, without missing a day, you'll get 725 credits, just enough to afford an monthly server.

Edited by Gonzalo506
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 5

meme.png

OK so everyone, it might appear that i might of accidentally started a partition for our missing worlds.
I SAY FOLLOW THROUGH. LETS NOT GET CRAPPY CHEAP COINS, LETS GET OUR WORLDS BACK ON WITCH WE SPENT OUR PRECIOUS AMOUNT OF TIME ON. All of our time on our servers gone to thin air weather it was a redstone filled world or a minigame world, We will get our world back. Reply with a short statement to agree or disagree with me.

Slogan: We want our worlds back, We don't want your cheap coins.
PEACE!
                                               - Retr0Breezy 2020 -                                                     Capture.PNG.2530b34b31687e7e5617f64e40d51c45.PNG

• Like 9

- Until Next Post -

- Retr0Breezy Signing Out
 -

1956223748_dsadsadsa(1).png.80b0ac00d5cfaf3717281e9df5f185d5.png

10 minutes ago, Retr0Breezy said:

OK so everyone, it might appear that i might of accidentally started a partition for our missing worlds.
I SAY FOLLOW THROUGH. LETS NOT GET CRAPPY CHEAP COINS, LETS GET OUR WORLDS BACK ON WITCH WE SPENT OUR PRECIOUS AMOUNT OF TIME ON. All of our time on our servers gone to thin air weather it was a redstone filled world or a minigame world, We will get our world back. Reply with a short statement to agree or disagree with me.

Slogan: We want our worlds back, We don't want your cheap coins.
PEACE!
                                               - Retr0Breezy 2020 -                                                     Capture.PNG.2530b34b31687e7e5617f64e40d51c45.PNG

I do agree with you. Honestly, I'm disappointed and I hate this update. I'm not able to start my server, and everything is broken. Big thanks to Minehut!!!

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Gonzalo506 said:

C'mon guys, See the positive way. It's still free, just with limited plugins. If you see it right, you dont actually need more than 12 plugins, only if you choose them correctly.

If you vote every month, every day, without missing a day, you'll get 725 credits, just enough to afford an monthly server.

But at least when you bought plugins you could buy as many as you want and they stayed. Now you have to pay monthly/daily to keep them or else they go away. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, SUPERRCKI said:

I hope the guy who came up with this idea dies

Little bit harsh, don't you think?

Just now, SUPERRCKI said:

All my world is gone I I did so much in it and now it's jsut gone. I don't even want to have a server any more. FUck THIS fuck mine hut 

A Minecraft world is no where near as valuable as a human life :).

If you don't want to have a server, stop complaining.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, MattyNJ said:

But at least when you bought plugins you could buy as many as you want and they stayed. Now you have to pay monthly/daily to keep them or else they go away. 

Yeah, I know, but the limit cap its better

If you are running a 1GB Server and has more than 20 plugin (for example), your server is most likely to crash anytime soon, (including online players, which also takes ram!)

Thats why the limit cap is telling like "dude, i cant keep up with more than 12 plugins, buy a better plan or stay with these"

also the plans arent that expensive, the daily costs 40 credits (which is 2 votes per 2 days) and the monthly 725, which is free if you have the responsability to vote every day you can (30 day vote streak)

Something i would change, is free icons for everyone. The icon rotation can still be the same, but at least make them free.

meme.png

2 hours ago, Gonzalo506 said:

Yeah it’s not bad but the unlimited plan seems like it really costs too much and doesn’t have enough ram, I usually calculate 1GB of ram per 10 players but in the unlimited plan it’s 1GB of ram per 50 players

53 minutes ago, Gonzalo506 said:

Yeah, I know, but the limit cap its better

If you are running a 1GB Server and has more than 20 plugin (for example), your server is most likely to crash anytime soon, (including online players, which also takes ram!)

Thats why the limit cap is telling like "dude, i cant keep up with more than 12 plugins, buy a better plan or stay with these"

also the plans arent that expensive, the daily costs 40 credits (which is 2 votes per 2 days) and the monthly 725, which is free if you have the responsability to vote every day you can (30 day vote streak)

Something i would change, is free icons for everyone. The icon rotation can still be the same, but at least make them free.

In my opinion they shouldn’t make icons free because otherwise everyone’s going to have icons and having an icon won’t make a server stand out, the server list would just become messier, and what would happen to those who spent thousands of credits on icons?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, HuskyHowl5 said:

OMG this sucks HARD!! I cant afford to pay a boatload of cash for a server. My server is called Minequakes and had 36 plugins installed to develop skyblock, survival and creating warps, menus, server spawn, working portals ect. I was developing Kitpvp and I saw the message that Minehut was shutting down for maintenance.  I waited a full hour and started my server back up. I saw that I could only have 12 plugins on the FREE plan. This is BULLCRAP like I said, I DON'T have the money. I quit Minehut for 2 years and came back to make a GOOD server. I officially quit because I CAN'T take any more insulting feedback from players EX: Minequakes or like MINE*****. BAD SERVER!! I can't use JUST command blocks to operate the server because it will be so LOW quality and BORING. If any of my builders or even the Co-Owner of Minequakes Fireboy378 sees this post. I won't be coming back Goodbye :,(

That’s sad but why are you developing multiple gamemodes in one server? If the server gets popular it will never be able to handle many players.

Moreover if you vote one time per day 30 days per month you’ll get just enough credits to be able to afford the cheapest monthly plan

This isn't that bad of an update in general. But it does effect a lot, too much. It made it so me, and many others, were not able to even start up the server because we have too many plugins, when we're still only working on it. I don't know anyone that would want to pay for a plan if they're not working on the server. I straight up have 12 skript addons, that's enough to not allow my server to start. This will mostly effect developers working on servers, small survival servers are still fine, which, I guess is a plus? But if anything this update will help lose money than gain money. This is the last thing I'm gonna say about this then I am done. Thank you for attending this amazing TED Talk, love you all!

• Like 1

Zora

💬 » Discord: @reportcards