MythicSB Botting?

ItzNic

I'm normally not  the type to start controversy. However I was scrolling through the front page of Minehut servers when I came across "MythicSB". 

I went ahead and joined saying my boredom, and it was a quite alright skyblock server. *Depending on your view*

However, When re-visiting the spawn, something became quite apparent. There way a large mass of people bunched together. Alright, that could be normal. For a non-minehut server. I became quite curious of what was going on. Saying the server was in beta, I could understand that they may be trying to stress-test the server. But a few more things became quite apparent. I had seen this spawn before, I had seen the same shop layout before. It  didn't take long to realize that almost 0 effort went into this server. Not to mention, /buy was filled with many overpriced ranks & perks. Crate keys that costed $4, yet didn't even work. I was also quite offended that they used the name "Ember" for a key, saying as you may know I own a network called "EmberMC" - But that's personal opinion. 

Overall, sure, it may have some payouts, but I still saw many flaws. I was surprised to see the absurd amount of AFK players at spawn (Picture Below). Even if they aren't botting, the server really is just any other skyblock server. However; if they were botting, that'd be extremely disappointing. Especially since the owner (Yes I'm aware there's another owner) Underscore is a well known youtuber w/ Youtube Rank. 

2P3YnUohYauHmvxz4WFHxD.png

Thanks for reading, any criticism/comments are appreciated in the replies section of this topic.

Have a lovely day,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               -Nic

Skripter, Builder, Server Owner, Certified Lizard Human.

2757740fb020b4d2a3d04e20ee371bf8.png.ec0bcd241c08d8e2355410a7a264c449.png

Discord: Nic_#0001 (As of 7/1/2021)

IGN: ItzNic_ (ALT: Nectoure)

Give me a moral boost and drop me a like plz ❤️

Typically the grouped up people are usually bots which try to raid and crash servers. Finding things similar or exactly like something else could've just been that the person took inspiration, but I see your point

• Like 1

Santio71 -> Developer

Development Lead for Minehut Events Team

First Joined: Jan. 24, 2016

[VIP]~2019

Joined CET: July 22, 2019 (About 1.75 years ago) 

[PRO]: May 6, 2020

Rejoined CET: June 15, 2020

Moderator: December 19, 2022

himods_1_464x213.pngok3.png.9f407538426375980dbfd1a70bd93a74.pngok2.png.2d1e6960fee974293bc3aaebeb41d5db.png

1 minute ago, Santio71 said:

Typically the grouped up people are usually bots which try to raid and crash servers. Finding things similar or exactly like something else could've just been that the person took inspiration, but I see your point

Alright, thanks for the response 🙂

Skripter, Builder, Server Owner, Certified Lizard Human.

2757740fb020b4d2a3d04e20ee371bf8.png.ec0bcd241c08d8e2355410a7a264c449.png

Discord: Nic_#0001 (As of 7/1/2021)

IGN: ItzNic_ (ALT: Nectoure)

Give me a moral boost and drop me a like plz ❤️