Server Slots Broken

GoCrafterGo

i lost my permanent 20 player slot server from when minehut was hacked/leaked i forgot when it was, but i got 2 permanent 20 player slot servers as an apology. now when i look at my dashboard i see my 20 player slot server, and my other server reverted to 10 player slots. help?

i understand if there's nothing you can do about it / or its not important enough to give me the 20 player slots back, but i'd appreciate it if i did get them back. Thanks!

11 minutes ago, GoCrafterGo said:

i lost my permanent 20 player slot server from when minehut was hacked/leaked i forgot when it was, but i got 2 permanent 20 player slot servers as an apology. now when i look at my dashboard i see my 20 player slot server, and my other server reverted to 10 player slots. help?

i understand if there's nothing you can do about it / or its not important enough to give me the 20 player slots back, but i'd appreciate it if i did get them back. Thanks!

Hey! To get a better response time, I'd suggest posting any help requests here. 

When you received the two permanent 20 player slots, was it specifically mentioned that you'd receive that upgrade as an apology? If so, I'd suggest writing to whoever helped you with this issue. If you can't get through to them, your next best option is to file a support ticket here. 

If the extra player slots appeared and you assumed it was for compensation, you most likely will not be able to get these player slots back. I wish you the best of luck on solving this issue!

Capture.PNG.3810aa656f0ae5a4a06ad625e2b40c5f.PNG

Hey! Did you by accident reset or rename the server? Those actions change player slots back to 10 slots and are not reversible. I believe that there's no way that you can get that back, but you can always create a support ticket.