Give an item

ItsKirby

Question

It’s my first time making a server and I got things through. I want to give/get items like (/give (name) minecraft:(something)) but it doesn’t work. It always says that there’s no such item.

or if I can give people items when they spawn to my server

2021-06-09_20_22_08.jpg.422c39613f8b72de894e5ec1f3377dca.jpg

Yo who actually reads these

[Vip] - 12/29/2020
[Pro] - 1/25/2022

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Kirbykirby said:

It’s my first time making a server and I got things through. I want to give/get items like (/give (name) minecraft:(something)) but it doesn’t work. It always says that there’s no such item.

or if I can give people items when they spawn to my server

Hey there! Next time you ask a command-related question, I suggest posting a thread here. If you're unfamiliar with Skript, it is a plugin in which you can create custom commands, events, and so on. To learn proper syntax, I'd suggest starting here. This is an example of a command you can use to give a player an item upon joining.

on join:
	give a diamond pickaxe of efficiency 5 to the player

You could give any item to the player, I just happened to use this as an example. I hope this helps!

Capture.PNG.3810aa656f0ae5a4a06ad625e2b40c5f.PNG

8 hours ago, Elektrodes said:

Hey there! Next time you ask a command-related question, I suggest posting a thread here. If you're unfamiliar with Skript, it is a plugin in which you can create custom commands, events, and so on. To learn proper syntax, I'd suggest starting here. This is an example of a command you can use to give a player an item upon joining.

on join:
	give a diamond pickaxe of efficiency 5 to the player

You could give any item to the player, I just happened to use this as an example. I hope this helps!

Thanks!

2021-06-09_20_22_08.jpg.422c39613f8b72de894e5ec1f3377dca.jpg

Yo who actually reads these

[Vip] - 12/29/2020
[Pro] - 1/25/2022