Hello!

I got some plugins that I'd really like to be able to get added to Minehut. The plugins are simple minigames that my friends and I would like to play with. They all come from here and should work with Spigot and Bukkit:

https://yiff.party/patreon/26604842

These are actual Dream's plugins used in his videos.

However, if it is absolutely required that the plugins have to be got from Spigot MC and that those above couldn't be used, then can you please add these two instead:
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/manhunt.74150/
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/dream-man-hunt.74199/

Thanks a ton in advance!

Edited by Niki45nk
  • Like 3
  • 1 month later...
On 6/3/2020 at 3:03 AM, zPG_420 said:

I agree they should add these because literally today me and my friend wanted to try manhunt challenge but we couldent šŸ˜ž

If you have okay internet and a moderate PC, you can run a server on your PC for free and put any plugins you want. You really only need 4Ā mbps upload (maybe less), a processor that is good enough to play MC smoothly, and maybe 2 GB of extra RAM availableĀ if you're playing with only 1-2 more people. I could help you set one up, you just need to know what router you use so you can port forward, basically allowing your router to have other PCs join the server. It's not as demanding as you think. I have 17 mbps upload, 16GB ram, and an Intel i5, and it says I can support up to 48 players.Ā 

Server Specs.PNG

• 2 months later...
On 6/5/2020 at 9:52 PM, Jackmo08 said:

If you have okay internet and a moderate PC, you can run a server on your PC for free and put any plugins you want. You really only need 4Ā mbps upload (maybe less), a processor that is good enough to play MC smoothly, and maybe 2 GB of extra RAM availableĀ if you're playing with only 1-2 more people. I could help you set one up, you just need to know what router you use so you can port forward, basically allowing your router to have other PCs join the server. It's not as demanding as you think. I have 17 mbps upload, 16GB ram, and an Intel i5, and it says I can support up to 48 players.Ā 

Server Specs.PNG

But there are security risks to that as well, so that is one reason that some people use minehut

Ā 

Minehut would first have to get permission from Dream to add these plugins... the plugins originate from Dream's patreon which requires money to get access to, one of his patreon members just dumped the plugins to spigot without permission

• Thanks 1

[VIP]Ā sinceĀ 12/25/2019 AND/OR 1/7/2020

SupportĀ since 9/19/2020

Ā 

if you see this, you are deemed nerdy