Server erased everything?

FreeFallingUp13

So I created an (unlisted) server yesterday to play with my friends. I noticed there was a button that said "Save World" in the World Settings tab, and I did end up clicking it a lot. I did turn off the world once we were done playing with the "Stop" button on the main area. 

When I started it up today, there was a new spawn point and the world wasn't the same. I had definitely set the spawn point with a bed, both of us did. But it was a new world.

Did my server reset because I turned it off, or because of minehut moving servers? I don't understand.

This could be many things.

First, Minehut has been experiencing many technical difficulties recently and this could have resulted in data loss.

Second, You could have accidently clicked "RESET WORLD" while spamming "SAVE GAME". In the future I would do this in game with /save-game (or a similar command)

Third, a world file could have corrupted. (Though this is unlikely)

These are the only things I could think of.

1 minute ago, Bradybug115 said:

This could be many things.

First, Minehut has been experiencing many technical difficulties recently and this could have resulted in data loss.

Second, You could have accidently clicked "RESET WORLD" while spamming "SAVE GAME". In the future I would do this in game with /save-game (or a similar command)

Third, a world file could have corrupted. (Though this is unlikely)

These are the only things I could think of.

I definitely made sure to stay away from the reset world button, so I'm gonna have to agree on the technical difficulties part.

Boo :c and we were in such a good spot. Hopefully it doesn't end up erasing the next world once minehut finishes this server move.