Minecraft In-Game Name: JacobTheGamer23
Previous In-Game Names:none
Discord Name and Tag (Ex: Pndq#2240):JABOSS302#3082
Time zone:EST
Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no):yes
Do you have the ability to record hackers?:Yes
What languages do you speak (fluently)?:English

General Details:

Why did you decide to apply for staff on PlexPvP? Im a kind helping person, i do not like hacks hand i want to help out.
Why should we accept you over other applicants?i stand out when theirs a hacker,i will do anything to stop the hacker.
What are your strengths and weaknesses?I do play almost everyday.its hard to control a situation when i get spammed with reports.
What moderation experience do you have? Explain what you learned from these experiences:i have dev on 2 servers and manager on another. I can multi task.
Have you ever been punished on Plex or any other Minecraft servers? If so, why were you punished and how did you learn from it?No the only couple times was with caps lock on by accident
What are some hobbies, activities or achievements you have outside of Minecraft? i help a lot.Ive got a nice overall personalty, and im recognized by my family every day.And im organized.

Hey! Thank you for applying for staff on PlexPvP!

However we are going to be denying you because you had a lack of detail and you didn't meet the requirements. Your application also did not follow the correct format. You may reapply on release of the new season.

Discord: Pndq#2240
In Game: Pndq

Joined Minehut - 9/25/16

Minehut Support Member - 10/6/19

Support Team Disbanded - 2/14/20

image.png.cae209fa43730fe65b7e0ac166c09aa5.png