Remainable’s Staff Application

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
APPLICATION FORMAT

Personal Details:

Minecraft In-Game Name: Remainable
Previous In-Game Names: AliTheBoss1, xMyst_, Skripte, TastqChristmas, skVixio, Summarizable, TUTP
Discord Name and Tag (Ex: Pndq#2240): Remainable#0002
Time zone: EST
Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): Yes
Do you have the ability to record hackers?: Yes
What languages do you speak (fluently)?: Arabic and English [I'm learning how to speak Spanish]

General Details:

Why did you decide to apply for staff on PlexPvP? I decided to apply on PlexPvP because I feel that I can be a great help when it comes to moderation. I've moderated many servers and I really want to help players on PlexPvP because I feel like I have the skill and moderation experience to ensure that everyone on PlexPvP is happy. I really love PlexPvP and I've had a lot of playtime here, which is why I understand gameplay/concept of the server so I decided to help out and support the community as much as I can. Lastly, I want this to be my chance to show how good and helpful I can be when it comes to moderation and staffing.

Why should we accept you over other applicants? You should accept me over other applicants due to all the experience I've had in the past and how I can use it here and improve my skills and understanding even more. I tend to support the community and moderate to my extent so I can make sure no one is breaking any of the rules and I will follow the correct punishment guidelines given to ensure the punishments I give are appropriate to a certain situation. [if there are punishment-guidelines]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What are your strengths and weaknesses? I have high self-esteem and I am very kind, I've had tons of past moderation experience and as explained up above I will use it to my full extent to ensure everyone is following the rules and being respectful to the overall community also I have a lot of free time and I'd really like to spend most of it on here. Some weaknesses that I can't deal with when I get ganged up on, what I mean is that when 4-5 people believe I did something wrong, I can't handle the stress they've put on me. This is why I always like to have another mod or staff online to support my decisions, and I did do something wrong, correct it so I don't do the same mistake next time.

What moderation experience do you have? Explain what you learned from these experiences:

Some servers that I have been staff on is Eons (DEVELOPER), Trader (MODERATOR), Cepi (MANAGER), Deny (MODERATOR). On Eons I learned some of the struggles devs go through when it comes to pressurizing them, as they have to manage a lot and help skript and a lot more. The server, the development team and sometimes the builds. On Trader and Deny, I learned a lot when it comes to moderation, I learned how to deal and handle certain situations and I also learned how to manage my time meaning how long I should be on the server to help moderate and support the community. On Cepi, I learned how to manage staff. I look at staff applications and think, will she/he be a good fit for the staff team? And so, you have to make very difficult choices as a manager when it comes to letting people in the team.
Have you ever been punished on Plex or any other Minecraft servers? If so, why were you punished and how did you learn from it?

PlexPvP: Banned 5 times for unspecified [Not sure why I was banned 5 times for unspecified] Banned for 7 days then unbanned 5 or 4 days in [Abusing Bugs]. I have learned from this because, when I was banned yes I was upset but I’ve learned to listen to staff members and my superiors, and make sure I don’t break any rules again. Minehut [back in 2016]: Muted for spam encouragement [I've really learned not to do this again, this was very immature in my side and I've learned from my mistakes]

What are some hobbies, activities or achievements you have outside of Minecraft? I enjoy playing football (soccer) and it's one of my hobbies to always help people out. If I see anyone in need I just can't resist helping them, as that's my personality. I love helping and its what makes me who I am today.

Situational Questions:

If the server is being botted, what would you do? If the server was being botted I would mute the chat and ban all the bots who spammed in chat, if they didn't spam I would look at the spawn and see the new players that joined and aren't moving. 

When was a time you got into a disagreement with somebody? If you came to an agreement, how did you get there? If you didn't, why didn't you? One time I got into a disagreement was really recently. It was between me and this guy, he wanted me to help him with something and I gladly said yes as that's what I do. He started saying that I was not doing well even though he was pushing me too hard. He started yelling, then I told him I don't want to get into an argument so please just give me what you promised then I'll leave you alone.
----
Tell us about a mistake you made in the past. What did you learn from this mistake and how did you deal with it? Some mistakes that I have made in the past have been when Minehut reset. I was really mad that all my hard work was reset and completely removed from Minehut. So I said F in the lobby and everyone copied me, and after that, I was muted for Spam Encouragement. After that, I promised my self that I will never do such a thing again. Another mistake I have made is with my old friend, we were playing then he got toxic and I leaked his biggest secret that he was underage. I promised that I was not going to leak it because I didn't like leaking information. But I got so caught up that I did it without noticing. I apologized to him then told everyone it was a joke. But I guess that I am telling you now that's kinda doing what I did back then, but oh well I guess what I have done I have done. He's moved on in life anyways.
----
If a staff member's account was hacked, what would you do? If a staff member's account was hacked I would get evidence and immediately report it to a senior, but If I have permissions I will do whatever I can to make sure the situation doesn't get out of hand.

Anything else you would like to tell us? Nothing at all, just have a great rest of your day and I hope that I can help everyone on the server as much as I can. I would also like to tell you that I have a family disorder that makes my voice sound like I’m 5. So please don’t judge me on that, as many don’t believe my age. Lastly, I was told by Pndq that I was allowed to apply, he was a very nice guy and made sure I was treated like others. Big thanks to him, and again have a great rest of your day.

Edited by Skripte3

Hey! Thank you for applying for staff on PlexPvP!

We are going to be accepting your application, please dm me on discord for further instructions. Congratulations. 

Discord: Pndq#2240
In Game: Pndq

Joined Minehut - 9/25/16

Minehut Support Member - 10/6/19

Support Team Disbanded - 2/14/20

image.png.cae209fa43730fe65b7e0ac166c09aa5.png

• Pndq locked this topic