Collaboration with Samsan!

crewly

Hey there folks!

In the past 2 months, we were working really hard with our new partner, Samsan™, to create a new special limited item (instead of adding mod support and custom plugins)!

That's right! Our new partner is Samsan and together we have built Minehut's™ first™ smartphone™ with our operating system called MinehutOS™
The new MinehutOS is an absolute GAMECHANGER™! Here's a list of all the items we've put into the exclusive operating system:

• A customized Homescreen designed by top designers around the world.
  • A whopping 3 uninstallable Minehut applications to instantly use to our services like never before!
  • Preinstalled cracked Minecraft Pocket Edition (for our upcoming bedrock support!)
  • A GPS tracker and Information Filter (more about that later)
  • All of the Android features!
  • it's pretty much an android lol we didnt actually make an operating system, we only rebranded the s10 phone but i thought it would be cool to name it like that. like seriously who in the right mind would make a new OS? android and ios are already dominating the market so why should we even bother with-

To keep you protected on the internet, we have also put a GPS Tracker™ and an Information Filter™ into our phones! The GPS Tracker™ makes sure that the hackers cannot access your country, literally. With our "Double Encryption Port OAuth Router Tower" system™ (also known as "D.E.P.O.R.T"), the hackers will be sent back to their home country, or in extreme cases to hell.
The Information Filter will make sure that your informations you're sending/receiving on the internet is safe.

We would also like to remind you that the GPS Tracker and the Information Filter will be used to commit Identity theft on you.

Unfortunately, because of lack of money and crippling declining stocks, we will be only selling 100 Minehut S10 phones at a special price of 1,099$. When you buy the phone, you'll receive the phone itself and a special love letter from us with Trent's signature:

nevergonnagiveyouup.thumb.png.9e88e8da58873b1e1e9e4d6c9cec1ae2.png

(oh and did we forget to say that the phone comes with an unnecessarily unremovable thick phone case?)

Well that's all we can say! We would like to thank Samsan for wasting our time and money and of course, from the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank the loving community for bringing such a hard time to our moderators!

Sincerely,
crewly, Lead of Marketing™

• Like 2

crewlysig.png.a498e67f0338e213e4cc70fa141cf6a7.png

Oh what a coincidence! Double Encryption Port OAuth Router Tower" system™ shortened is DEPORT!

Its funny what some old players became. I became a random wanderer on the forums, crewly became a Leader of Marketing™, MikeTheAngel is mod, ...

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

(Pst, here's a cute lil drawing) OwO. Also, can this order Lunkin lonuts?

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.