Start up problems, question

MysticalLoaf

Question

I am aware that staff are working on the issue, and everyone is asking about it, I understand. Does it have to do with the maintenance that happened yesterday? I try to start up the server and it is stuck on the starting up page for a while, then it says its online but then it immediately goes off. 

I was just wondering if someone knows when this will actually be fixed and working again? Many of the people on my server keep asking me and I do not know the answer. They're all anxious to get back on. I understand it takes time to help everyone and stuff, I just wanted to know an estimate of when the staff or anyone thinks it will all be sorted out.

Thank you for your time.

7 answers to this question

31 minutes ago, Trent said:

Startup issues should be better. We had host nodes a bit overloaded this morning, so we added a bunch more and are seeing CPU usage much healthier.

It still will not work for me. Even if I force stop and then start it up again. Also the panel is having some issues for me as well. I guess I'll try again later. 

I have a similar problem where i can join but it is very slow. (not internet or fps lag but the server). i can walk around but cant open chests, craft, etc. A lot of other people are also having the problem. I just hope they can fix it so we can get back to playing on this great server runner 😃

• Like 1