Sign in to follow this  
Pimpsik2

Add PerWorldPlugins

Minehut should add "PerWorldPlugins" Plugin, it would be much easier to change perms etc.

If you dont know what "PerWorldPlugins" Plugin is then its basicaly, lets take a example you have 2 worlds "world1" and "world2"

And you have plugin called "ASkyBlock" or whatever so you can change config. Main command in "ASkyBlock" is /is so basicaly

they can't do /is in "world1" if you have put "ASkyBlock" plugin into "world2". Sorry if you didnt understand because my main language isnt english

You can look up "PerWorldPlguins"

unless they removed it, its already on here.... if removed it would only be because its not been updated or not working,,,

5 hours ago, Pimpsik2 said:

Minehut should add "PerWorldPlugins" Plugin, it would be much easier to change perms etc.

If you dont know what "PerWorldPlugins" Plugin is then its basicaly, lets take a example you have 2 worlds "world1" and "world2"

And you have plugin called "ASkyBlock" or whatever so you can change config. Main command in "ASkyBlock" is /is so basicaly

they can't do /is in "world1" if you have put "ASkyBlock" plugin into "world2". Sorry if you didnt understand because my main language isnt english

You can look up "PerWorldPlguins"

Yes this would improve my life so much +1 

2019-06-25_16.49.00.png

2019-06-25_18.13.26.png

2019-06-25_16.42.21.png