NitroRayZ

#Make This Happen

I wish we could download our servers important files, exclude the server properties and dangerous stuff for minehut, just like the plugins folder with configs (plugins.jar) excluded, the worlds and stuff incase minehut get hacked again, we can download backups also, if we want we can upgrade maybe in the future to "pebblehost" as an example

Also we should have an option to sign in with multiple accounts

In the plugins tab there should be a skript tab were we can upload our skripts and share them, and they have install button that installs them straight to the skript folder, option 

Panel needs a complete rewrite and redesign, add console tab, make it less laggy, add themes and stuff...

Messages copied from myself on discord!

Message by Aseltic

Well Not-Known Skripter

I think this is a really good idea and it will improve minehut and make it more inviting and and the web panel will be way more accessible and new players who are not familiar with skript will actually be able to get some skripts working on their server.

• Like 1

ex Support Member

Minehut player since: 2016-present

Maybe known as: _6n or Zelfish

Discord: shwoooosh#1985

surprised simon cowell GIF by Got Talent Global

Minehut's API is all public, meaning that someone with enough time, determination, and ingenuity could re-make minehut's entire web panel with all of the current features and more. This is a great idea, and would love to see some advancements to the web panel for minehut.

• Like 1

Will never happen

I've been doing skript for 3 years. I don't find my self a "better" skripter or do competitions against others.

I just wish people can just get along & just help each out and be kind to one and another.

I have been hosting ValkNet for 4 years

ever since 2015 when i joined minehut around February or January.

I'm the owner of ValkyrieNetwork (known as ValkNet) | https://discord.gg/rPTYbQY

A great service that i provide for the minehut community!

Discord: TacticalModz#3082

On 6/29/2019 at 2:25 AM, Pexien said:

Minehut's API is all public, meaning that someone with enough time, determination, and ingenuity could re-make minehut's entire web panel with all of the current features and more.

According the the Minehut Terms of Service, you can not reproduce, duplicate, or copy any part of the Minehut server panel, unless you get written permission. Therefore, it might be unlikely someone would copy the panel.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, AppleFlavored said:

According the the Minehut Terms of Service, you can not reproduce, duplicate, or copy any part of the Minehut server panel, unless you get written permission. Therefore, it might be unlikely someone would copy the panel.

I am not exactly suggesting that someone would copy the web panel, mainly just add in individualized features which would improve the experience in areas where the minehut panel is lacking or is plane out missing basic features. I am also not suggesting that the "new" panel would be public, and in most cases would be for personal of the creator only. Although, someone may re-make the entire web panel and make it better than the existing one, and then offer it to the minehut developers and administrators for them to implement, this is more along the line of what I am suggesting. I thankyou for your concern, and you brought up a very good point.