Username: DipKits

What punishment did you receive: The punishment I received was a permanent ban for hacking ("spinbot") 

Was the punishment fair: The punishment was NOT fair.

Why should you be unpunished: I should be unpunished because I was never hacking from the start, and even if I was hacking, there was no proof. I've played this server  long enough to know not to hack and I've also never hacked on warzone. I also usually tend to  lag and have problems on servers that are connected to minehut. 

What were the events that led to your punishment: I started playing a match of crossfire. at the beginning I started to lag badly, I would try and run forward but it wouldn't let me and would just keep bringing me back to that one spot. this happened halfway through the game, and every time I would try and go slower it would just bring me back. I suppose the moderation thought it was "spinbot" since I was moving a lot when it would bring me back.

Additional comments: there was no proof of me even hacking, and even if I was hacking other people around me would've said something. the moderator decided to ban me without thinking that my WIFI could've been bad or the server could've had problems on other versions. I would also prefer a apology since ive tried to tell her that i clearly wasn't hacking yet she didn't believe me if that's not too cocky 

it clearly wasn't fucking spin bot. u would of seen my head twitch multiple times, if it was spin bot wouldn't u think I would of been hacking the whole time and trying to kill kavoG since he was next to me? I would like if another mod with common sense views this appeal

Posted (edited)

its not even the first person you've falsely banned before. don't you think you should let someone else do the banning since you've falsely banned other people in the past? lmao u shouldn't be a mod if ur gonna  falsely ban multiple people, not realize people fucking lag/glitch on that server,and atleast have PROOF of me hacking luv 

Edited by DipKits

Nothing would change if another mod replied to this appeal. Also, I don't get what you mean by "trying to kill kavoG since he was next to me", you can't kill your teammates in this game mode. It also didn't only happen on my screen, it happened to KavoG's screen as well.

Discord: Unburnable#0602

Sorry! looks like we got it wrong.

I corrected the moderator's mistake, the ban is for "Derp" not spinbot. Let me answer some of your inquiries:

>I should be unpunished because I was never hacking from the start, and even if I was hacking, there was no proof.

Yeah we have proof.

>The moderator decided to ban me without thinking that my WIFI could've been bad or the server could've had problems on other versions

Hate to break it to you, but whatever that is in that evidence there is not possible with infinity ping. You can be connected to the server from Mars for all I care and it wouldn't happen, the only way is through a modified client.

>I would also prefer a apology since ive tried to tell her that i clearly wasn't hacking yet she didn't believe me if that's not too cocky

Hey I apologized for getting the hack name wrong, my bad.

>it clearly wasn't f*cking spin bot. u would of seen my head twitch multiple times, if it was spin bot wouldn't u think I would of been hacking the whole time and trying to kill kavoG since he was next to me? I would like if another mod with common sense views this appeal

You're right! Spin bot is a hack that would toggle onto other players/entities, although it very well could be toggled off for anyone you can't attack (teammates) as that is an actual feature.

>its not even the first person you've falsely banned before. don't you think you should let someone else do the banning since you've falsely banned other people in the past?

If you want to complain about the mod, do it somewhere else. I'm happy to look at and view any evidence you have of them falsely banning people. Mentioning it here, however, does not get you anywhere!

>how is it possible that, that only happened on YOUR screen and not mines? lmao sad 

You're on the money with that one. Yes, it doesn't happen on your screen but it happens to others. That's how a derp hack works. How else would you be able to run straight forward? Derp hacks mask the direction/location the player is looking at by making the head spazz out in different locations. In fact, at the end of the clip there, you tried placing a boat in front of you but you placed it to the side. You see, derp is usually paired with scaffold and aura so you don't really have to worry about pointing and clicking and doing whatever you need to. Unfortunately for you, you tried to place a boat and since derp was on, you placed it way off to the side, where your player was looking at in that moment. If you want to explain that in some way by blaming lag or "glitches" go ahead, because that won't get you anywhere as well.

Lagging and glitching cannot make your player's head/viewpoint turn. The only way that movement is registered is through client side packets, YOUR input. 

Maybe next time if you feel like you got false banned you should rationally respond in an appeal, not berate or insult moderators. Thanks for taking your time to appeal, but this appeal is still denied. I'll give you 24 hours to respond if you want to say anything else, but unless it's something that actually makes sense and has some reasoning or logic behind it, it's going to close and you won't have the chance of saying anything else.