Sign in to follow this  
ItzOP

ItzOP Appeal

Username: ItzOP

What punishment did you receive: Permanent Ban

Was the punishment fair: No

Why should you be unpunished: I was banned for "Client Modification", generally when playing Minecraft I always use badlion client. During the time I got banned I was on badlion client. I wasn't using any sort of modified client. I've been playing warzone non-stop since the whole COVID-19 started, I don't really have much else to do and it kind of sucks I was banned. I've also made a lot of reports against other players on warzone, in those videos you can see I am using BLC.

What were the events that led to your punishment: Not sure, I was just pvping and got banned.

Joined in 2016,
VIP since 8th January 2018.

Contact me on discord ItzOP#2020

Screenshots:
Screenshot_3.png.335f4838bbf6b38d1817fa3f341b227c.png

Yeah, we knew you were using BLC. It's kind of obvious when you use it yourself and you see the cosmetic wings. That, however, doesn't even mean anything. BLC is not a get out of jail free card. Not only can you disable the anti cheat, but people can just as easily inject clients, as well as use auto clickers without much effort. Maybe "Client Modification" wasn't the right way of putting it, but "Unfair advantage" would be the better term. 

Anyways. First off, you do realize that Warzone does not require any evidence for bans, right? Yeah, but I'm not an asshole. So here's a clip: 

I'll ask you 2 questions:

1. How much CPS do you think I was clicking in the video? I cropped the edges on purpose to hide the CPS. 

2. At the third hit in the clip, your aim is above my hitbox and my aim is perpendicular to yours. You are higher in the air, meaning I have an advantage in distance to get the next hit. Any idea as to how you got the hit instead of me?

1. Not sure, hard to tell how much CPS you get. Maybe 8cps.
2. Even if that was the case, lag etc.. Could of effected that factor.

I have a question for you. I think it would be much easier to communicate with you in a call. If you wouldn't mind calling me it would help a lot.

Joined in 2016,

Screenshots:

Posted (edited)

image.png.2281095880a175ff17e922457a64740d.png
I just got my friend to run a paladin scan on me as well.

Edited by ItzOP

Joined in 2016,

Screenshots:

Also, I noticed the anticheat flagging other people during that video, I don't seem to have come up?
I know that ins't conclusive in anyway but its another point to take into consideration.

Joined in 2016,

Screenshots:

That Paladin scan means nothing, and proves nothing considering the fact that you were disconnected from the server prior to the scan. On top of this, Paladin can't detect branded mouse software, meaning macros are exempt from the scan itself. Known injectors are also infamously undetectable by Paladin. Cracked versions of Paladin are also running rampant in the competitive scene, being modified and abused quite regularly. I'll ask you 2 more questions about the video.

1. What version do you use?

2. What version do you think I was in?

Posted (edited)

1. I was using 1.15.2 BLC, my friend has told me that you can't inject anything in to 1.15.2 yet.
2. 1.15.2

I know non of this evidence is conclusive, but I want to be 100% honest with you and ask you to take all these small bits of evidence in to consideration. I'm sorry if I've annoyed you anyway. But honestly I'm not hacking. That's all I can say too you.
I really am very sorry. Please.

Edited by ItzOP

Joined in 2016,

Screenshots:

And yes, I do click fast. I use to be able to breezly bridge. I took a long time practising clicking for that.
I understand that you have your concerns but I am genuinely sorry if your annoyed at me in anyway.

Joined in 2016,

Screenshots:

Update: despite your friend choosing to berate me and other mods in DM's, I'm still giving you a fair appeal since your behavior has been civil contrasting to his. The evidence is going to be posted soon.

https://streamable.com/wgay1b during this clip, you hit the player from an impossible distance. Due to the server's nature, the hit delay being quite massive, and 1.15 clients being a disadvantage at this phenomenon, this cannot be a double hit unless you are using an extremely high cps that exceeds our testing for observing traded hits and double hits. It looks rather to be of reach, and very apparent head snapping and tracking is visible.

https://streamable.com/bii2d5 this clip displays the same situation, and is consistent with the previous claim of using reach. The first hit in particular is from an impossible distance, and because of the fact that this is the first hit, it could not have been a double hit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIf2vMhofts in the first half of this clip, using youtube's frame by frame feature, you placed 4 blocks in at maximum, 14 frames. The fifth was excluded due to uncertainty from the angle. This means you went from 0 to 17 cps in less than a second. You proceed to trade hits twice with the player, and on the third hit, you register a hit from 4 blocks away horizontally, not even considering vertical distance. The explanation is similar to the first clip, you are either using reach or auto clicking an extremely high cps.

in the second half of the clip, you hit from an impossible range AND through a block. This could've been accounted for as lag, but considering the block was confirmed as being server side due to both players observing it, and the delay between the block place and the kill, it could not be so. As for the range, the only way in which you could've hit the player is if you were crouching, lowering your hitbox and increasing your range, a feature added in 1.14. This was not so, as your name was present during the entire time.

Posted (edited)

The first video doesn't strike me as anything suspicious, I can admit in the second video that looked really bad. All I can really say about that is nothing, I was legit but really there is nothing I can do about it. In the last video, I was repeatedly trying to break the block and it was like i was in adventure mode. Next minute I clicked to break it, it killed the person. Also you are still ignoring the fact that I'm running badlion client 1.15.2 which no injections support. In the second video FOV is quite high, this could also be taken in to consideration of making it look further. The first kill in the third video doesn't strike as anything suspicious either. The block placements could of been an accidental double click on my mouse. Which isn't uncommon in most mouses. Newer mouses tend to have solved this issue but some old models double click by accident. When it comes to the 4 block hit, a lot of it can be caused by server side lag. It may appear I'm 4 blocks away but on my side, my minecraft may register it as less. Also it seems quite odd that during these videos of evidence I've seen other people be brought up by the anticheat for killaura or reach, yet I still didn't appear once during these videos.
Oh, and something else to add on is that, I don't have the most amazing internet. I'm quite laggy compared to a lot of other players.

Edited by ItzOP

Joined in 2016,

Screenshots:

Also some of these clips are from a day or two ago. If you'd been trying to build a case and watching me since then. Your bound to see a few odd things that don't look legit. This would be the same for most players at the end of the day, if you watched them for a while I'm sure you would pick up on a few suspicious looking activities.

Joined in 2016,

Screenshots:

You cannot blame everything on lag. While it is true that there is a server desync issue that persists, this is was not only fixed but was only observed cross version and not when both players are on 1.15. On top of this, desync resets when a player is hit or jumps. The explanation for the block breaking fight still does not explain the reach. You need to come up with something better than "All I can really say about that is nothing, I was legit but really there is nothing I can do about it" for the second clip. 

> Also it seems quite odd that during these videos of evidence I've seen other people be brought up by the anticheat for killaura or reach, yet I still didn't appear once during these videos.

I already mentioned how you have 202 anti cheat results, which is far greater than the average player. 

>Also some of these clips are from a day or two ago. If you'd been trying to build a case and watching me since then. Your bound to see a few odd things that don't look legit. This would be the same for most players at the end of the day, if you watched them for a while I'm sure you would pick up on a few suspicious looking activities.

No, players have been complaining and accusing you of cheating for a long while. This is not a few days' basis, this is after months of consistent suspicious activity. This can be seen as other known players have come around to say they thought you were cheating, yet they never actively attempted to gather evidence against you.

So far no conclusive rebuttal or solid explanation for any of the suspicious actions have been provided. In none of the clips are you micro stuttering or displaying any signs of visible lag. Another thing to note- even if you do lag and get a long hit, that means your client needs to have been within striking distance at one point in time. In the block breaking clip, you never move towards the player afterward. If you were in fact lagging, and registering hits while lagging, your player needs to have at least been at a position in which you can hit at some point. Instead there is smooth action, and no signs of you moving closer soon afterward that could support your claim about lag accounting for all of those clips.

image.png.56b08e6bc9243a9346246b0a7dcfc498.png
I haven't really been playing for months. I started playing again just this week. Before that i hadn't played for quite a long time. So that clearly isn't true.

image.png.2df43c1a6bed706ffd01b3e99ad26f15.png
I never said in total, I specifically mentioned within the clips.

image.png.895a640f3321942ed969735a202e343f.png
The "All I can really say about that is nothing, I was legit but really there is nothing II can do about it" is true, what do you expect me to do about that. It clearly looks quite suspicious within the clip, but all I can really do is deny that. I don't record my games constantly and I'm not constantly monitoring myself to find out how to prove my innocence

Once again you seem to of failed to mention the points about me running badlion client 1.15.2, and not being able to inject a hack client. This completely defects your allegations of reach. The only damming evidence I have of not autoclicking is the Paladin scan which you don't deem as valid evidence.

A lot of what you said here was false, a big point I want to take up with you is how I'm still moving smooth in game, therefore not lagging. It's sometimes harder to see than you think. Actually in quite a lot of cases, you aren't seeing the really position of the player. It can be off by a small amount due to lag. So while it may of looked smooth that isn't conclusive enough to say I wasn't lagging.

Joined in 2016,

Screenshots:

Posted (edited)

After some extra time, I've gone through video two that I though looked quite suspicious. The highest amount of reach I got was approximately 3.5 (3.5 being highest one, the rest were less), I went through and did the maths on each hit. It looked worse than it actually was. Although 3.5 is still higher than the 3 block default reach, it is not substantial enough to call "reach". So as it seems, It was the FOV, that made that clip look worse.

Edited by ItzOP

Joined in 2016,

Screenshots:

"So as it seems, It was the FOV, that made that clip look worse."

You do realize that if you can count the blocks underneath and distinctly see the distance, FOV doesn't matter right?
Also, I play on 95 FOV, some of the clips were in quake pro and some in 90. You do realize that the 5 FOV difference isn't enough to make anything look more or less suspicious right? So even if FOV was a deciding factor (which it isn't, because I used block count on the ground to calculate the distance not like player size or something) I'm used to that high FOV so it wouldn't''t make a difference. Also, 3.5 reach and below is very common for anyone closet cheating. I don't think you can make the claim that " it is not substantial enough to call "reach"" when it really is, and it's such a huge advantage to have even .2 more reach than the average player. Having 3.5 reach is blatant, there is no basis in which you can say "it is not substantial enough". You need to bring up something better than claiming that 3.5 blocks is not substantial enough to call reach, because it is. Even if it was, the attached screenshot shows a distance higher than 3.5, and it's the first hit so it cannot be a double hit.

Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 2.23.46 PM.png

Calculating the distance of the initial hit point equals 3.5, the point on the screenshot is a slight delay after the hit where the player has moved slightly. As you've said 3.5 and below is common for closet cheaters, once again ignoring the fact you can't inject any clients on to BLC 1.15.2 as of right now. Also as I said that 3.5 was a 1 off hit. I stick by my claim of it not being substantial enough to be called "Reach". I've mentioned many times about BLC 1.15.2 and you've completely ignored it. It completely cancels the possibility of me even using reach. No question about it. You've also completely ignored my point about your lie about players accusing me for months when in fact I started playing again about a week ago. You've pretty much skipped past a big chunk of my last point ignoring a large portion of false points you made. When it comes down to it, there is no question about it. I was on BLC 1.15.2, it's impossible to inject any client on to that version. Therefore reach is off the table. On the other hand you can still try and accuse me of using an Autoclicker, but really how can you do that. Some people have high CPS simple as that. Now I'd like it if you didn't completely skip past them points, go back and reference them. Otherwise it's completely biased.

Joined in 2016,

Screenshots:

> Therefore reach is off the table. On the other hand you can still try and accuse me of using an Autoclicker, but really how can you do that. Some people have high CPS simple as that.

In the video I first linked, I was clicking 12-17 cps. Yet you somehow managed to out click that. In your reports, you click 9-10 cps. On discord, you said 12 to 14. In one of the clips, you clicked 17. Which is it?

> As you've said 3.5 and below is common for closet cheaters, once again ignoring the fact you can't inject any clients on to BLC 1.15.2 as of right now.

The server does not have BAC. That means that even if you are using BLC, you can very easily have the anti cheat turned off from the launcher. This means you can inject any client into your game, while using BLC. Reach is not off the table.

>
You've also completely ignored my point about your lie about players accusing me for months when in fact I started playing again about a week ago.

goriestToday at 12:47 PM

@ItzOP idk I kind of was right bro Called you out for cheats on my first day of warzone and look where it got you bro

ResidentsToday at 12:52 PM oh you've been cheating all day

[Fri, 22. Nov 2019 17:39:49 GMT INFO] MNzombieboyz issued server command: /report ItzOP killaura

That report was the first of many, starting in November of 2019.

>Also as I said that 3.5 was a 1 off hit. 

Remember, you were the one who brought up the 3.5 number. The screenshot I posted was before the player took knock back, so "the point on the screenshot is a slight delay after the hit where the player has moved slightly" is not true. In fact, you moved towards the player for a bit before he took knock back so the "slight delay after the hit" would actually favor YOU. Even then, it was a far hit, in fact I haven't even mentioned the hits after that, ONLY the first hit and yet it's suspicious. 

>Now I'd like it if you didn't completely skip past them points, go back and reference them. Otherwise it's completely biased.
This isn't bias. I'm bringing up rational evidence, as well as logical reasoning. What I said was:
-You hit from further than 3 blocks on multiple occasions

-Your aim is very reminiscent of someone using aura or aim assist

-You are inconsistent in how much cps you claim to click and how much you have actually clicked on 3 occasions

-You do not seem to be lagging, and the evidence is consistent.

These are your arguments:

-You can't inject into 1.15.2 Badlion client (disputed, in fact there is no proof that you are even using BLC in the evidence so it doesn't matter- only the first clip shows BLC and that recording isn't even evidence, it's a prelude)

-3.5 is not substantial enough to call reach (disputed)

-I am skipping points (untrue, I've addressed all of your points. In fact, you keep skipping my points and you claim that everything is a "one off" or "lag" or "FOV making things look worse." Not only are none of those true, but they wouldn't be enough to dispute the valid evidence

Posted (edited)

You're completely wrong about injecting into BLC 1.15.2. While your correct, Warzone doesn't support BAC that doesn't mean your own client side protection is disabled. It still prevents you injecting clients into your game.  In 1.15.2 at least.

There was a one of report in 2019? that seems more than within a "few" months.
I mean a few can be any number technically but it's mainly in tended as 3/4.

The other points don't seem to matter once again because of the whole BLC thing.
Also about my cps, I often click 12 - 14, sometimes less and sometimes more It depends if I'm jitter clicking or normal clicking. It also depends on the speed I'm trying to click. I'm not always consistent because consistently clicking at 14 cps while jittering is very tiring.

Edited by ItzOP

Joined in 2016,

Screenshots:

I literally explained to you how you can disable the client side anti cheat in the launcher and not play with it. Read what I said carefully before you go on about something.

Stop pointing out semantics in my usage of "few". You clearly have your priorities set incorrectly if this is what you are going to respond with in your appeal.

yes, the other points matter. If you want to link a video of yourself clicking with click sounds that would be nice, but will not be enough to get you unbanned. I already explained why you playing on BLC doesn't mean anything.1920281384_ScreenShot2020-04-07at5_03_02PM.thumb.png.614f369dd3783a65740f368701afb986.png

The lock in the top right corner is how you enable/disable the anti cheat.

Yes, your missing the point. Inject clients don't support 1.15 as of right now. There is no inject clients for 1.15.2. And it clearly shows you know very little as you claimed you could inject "wurst" which is just. 🤦‍♂️.

Joined in 2016,

Screenshots:

In all of these videos, you have no issue starting to click before your fights even come close to beginning at a speed of 14cps. You don't slow down your cps and it hardly fluctuates, and it only goes down until after the fight when you have stopped. Doesn't that seem a bit weird? "I'm not always consistent because consistently clicking at 14 cps while jittering is very tiring." your aim doesn't even fluctuate, and you're consistently getting that cps count without getting tired. Very contradictory of what you said, and very reminiscent of an auto clicker or macro. In fact, at the end of the second video, you click at 7 cps for a bit after clicking consistent 14 cps the entire time. That is the most suspicious thing of them all: not only do you click 14 cps consistently, but at one point in time you clicked at 7 cps without going higher or lower- that only further suggests that 7 cps is your real cps, and that you are using a software to get to 14. 

Interesting how in this video you seem to cap at 9 cps, what happened to being able to jitter 14 cps? if you can so easily do it and have done it in the other videos, why not here? On top of that, why once again is it consistently 9? 

These videos alone are enough to ban someone for autoclicking. 

That "injecting wurst" comment was made as a joke to your disrespectful friend that thought I was being serious. Better have something more meaningful to say if you think that that's going to do anything.467642555_ScreenShot2020-04-07at5_24_09PM.thumb.png.a995c28edbefaa1410a12e77cb3d5917.png