Datapack

Crout2Fromage

Question

25 answers to this question

21 hours ago, Wohren said:

But could you allow adding multiple files or folders? that would make things a lot easier...

Exactly, its just making custom data packs impossible to download like Vanilla Tweaks for example.  If there where just a spot where you could drag and drop zip files or at least give us the option to copy and paste more then one at a time that would be so much better. 

• Like 6

I have an idea, but I don't know if it will work. Maybe its worth trying it. 

1. download your world from minehut.

2. place this world in your minecraft singeplayer map (I don't know exactly where)

3. Make sure you put the datapack in the right place.

4. Download the world back to your minehut server.

This may work, but I don't know if minehut prevent downloading datapacks that are already in the placed in the world itself. I never tried it, but I will try when my server is ready for a datapack.

• Like 2

Just now, Crout2Fromage said:

Thanks for your reply

What can i wrote in the following section ? It ask me to put a link

Try uploading the file to MediaFire or another file uploading database and copy the file link in that text space.

Light a man on fire and he'll stay warm for his entire life.

3 minutes ago, Crout2Fromage said:

It can, because i uploaded some files and it works, i have custom recipes, but i need to upload one files at the time.

Alright, you'll probably have to continue uploading the files one by one.

On 6/10/2019 at 9:18 PM, Trent said:

We don't allow .zip because .zip is what a .jar file is...

You can upload .mcmeta files directly on the file manager.

But could you allow adding multiple files or folders? that would make things a lot easier...

• Like 3

+1.  Trying to add SethBling's random loot tables data pack to our server, and can't.  Manually uploading the files is not realistic; there are hundreds of files (one for each object type in the loot table file tree).  Frustrating.  I hope Minehut will add support soon - either for folder / tree uploads or at least for .zip data pack uploads.

• Like 6

On 9/15/2019 at 3:15 PM, JustMe003 said:

I have an idea, but I don't know if it will work. Maybe its worth trying it. 

1. download your world from minehut.

2. place this world in your minecraft singeplayer map (I don't know exactly where)

3. Make sure you put the datapack in the right place.

4. Download the world back to your minehut server.

This may work, but I don't know if minehut prevent downloading datapacks that are already in the placed in the world itself. I never tried it, but I will try when my server is ready for a datapack.

I ve tried this. When u upload new world it goes ue_world and u have to tp to this world moreover datapacks dont work

• Sad 1

Hey,

You can upload a resource pack in your server's panel in Server Properties (scroll down to the very bottom). 

The file manager won't let you upload certain files / zip folders due to potential exploits, though.

Edited by AttendantFox