not the correct world?

MASTERY220

Question

Hey so im trying to get a backup of my world

but when i download it and put it on my sp none of my builds or anything is there

also when i type /worlds and click on my world it teleports be to just a flat world with changed difficulty and none of my builds

5 answers to this question

If you can see it using /worlds, I'd suggest trying to redo the download command, but this time, specify the world you wish to download.
Recently, there's been problems regarding the downloading and uploading of worlds. 

1 minute ago, Swala_ said:

If you can see it using /worlds, I'd suggest trying to redo the download command, but this time, specify the world you wish to download.
Recently, there's been problems regarding the downloading and uploading of worlds. 

Thats the thing when  you type /worlds you can click on your world and it will teleport you to it

i clicked it and it teleported me to a freshly generated flat world

I also went to the same area using cords none of my builds were there

only way to get back to my original area with my builds is to /kill me

Edited by MASTERY220

Most likely the file is corrupted either from transfer, download or upload. If it came from a snapshot it is most definitely corrupted or from an earlier version it might be. Try using the current version (1.15.2) worlds unless you can find a converter. Unfortunately, I cannot help with that. Try re-downloading the world and re-uploading it to minehut, but that may not help. I hope it does, though.

I exist 👀

2017116754_Screenshot(570).png.53f79c07d815582c1f0c4d5e5760f428.png

826961329_Screenshot(726).png.b1bc8a533ec416adf7f48c55de441ab9.png