Emotions/Emotes GUI

Ruukasu

Commands:

/emotes, /emotions, /emote, /emotemenu, /emotionmenu /emotionsmenu

Features:

A  custom gui will appear, with 6 different options:

• Happy Emote (A smiley face sparkles above head)

• Sad Emote (Water trickles from head, like crying)

• Musical Emote (Music notes appear above head)

• Dizzy Emote (Small particles fly off head)

• Lovely Emote (Hearts appear above head and fade away)

• Exit Menu (Closes menu)

Upon using an emote, a message in chat will say "[Emotions] <NAME> is feeling <EMOTE>" and then whatever particles that are paired to the emote will appear! (Most particles appear in custom patterns, e.g. the happy emote sparkles in the shape of a smiley face!

Notice:

If you wish to modify my little script, or use it as the base for another, or anything like to that, please give credit and link wherever you post or use it! You can contact me on my discord here:

emotions.sk

Edited by Ruukasu
changed discord link

goodtret.png.f483a717119983420a8c9aa338f3d3a9.png

An+Avid+Skripter (1).png

1) why are you merging tuske and vanilla syntaxes unnecessarily?

2) for your repeated codes, you could easily use a loop for increased efficiency and readability

3) you don't need to make your temporary variables player specific because they only exist in that scope/instance anyway

4) your cancel event expression does not need to exist under every clicked slot condition, you could move it under the skbee/sknbeet inventory name condition

5) You haven't stated any of the dependencies of this project, aka this project requiring skbee/snbeet and tuske

6) expanding on point 3, you can literally just give the local location variable the identifier {_loc} due to it deleting itself after the inventory click event