I am a hobbiest programmer who likes to program games, and code in VB.net. I also like playing minecraft here and there. I use RPG Maker XP for my game making, and I use Visual Studio for my programming. Keep in mind that I am still learning the basics of RPG Maker, and Visual Basic (.NET), so some things are not going to turn out great. But, I am not all about the thing where people are going to add "microtransactions" for stuff. Here, that word does not exist. 🙂 That is why I am "Redefining Free"! Also, I make a fan game called Pokémon Delta Green, you can find that here.

Edited by TheCrafters001
Forgot to add the minecraft thing XD

-- THECRAFTERS001 --

Visit my website

My Pokémon Fan-Game

1 hour ago, Bear said:

Impressive lol.

I can't even script. 

Private Sub Button5_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button5.Click
        Dim SourcePathLogin As String = "butler.exe" 'This is just an example string and could be anything, it maps to fileToCopy in your code.
        Dim FilenameUpdate As String = System.IO.Path.GetFileName(SourcePathLogin) 'get the filename of the original file without the directory on it
        If System.IO.File.Exists(SourcePathLogin) Then
            Dim pHelp As New ProcessStartInfo
            pHelp.FileName = "butler.exe"
            pHelp.Arguments = "push """ + Folder.Text + """ " + Username.Text + "/" + GameURL.Text + ":" + OS_Select.Text + " --userversion " + Version.Text
            pHelp.UseShellExecute = True
            pHelp.WindowStyle = ProcessWindowStyle.Normal
            Dim proc As Process = Process.Start(pHelp)
        Else
            MessageBox.Show("You seem to be missing butler.exe. You cannot update your game without this file. Please try downloading the latest version of Easy Butler, or download butler manualy from here: https://fasterthanlime.itch.io/butler.", "Error: File Missing", MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Error)
        End If
    End Sub

Well. Here is something I have learned 🙂

-- THECRAFTERS001 --

Visit my website

My Pokémon Fan-Game

30 minutes ago, TheCrafters001 said:

Private Sub Button5_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button5.Click
        Dim SourcePathLogin As String = "butler.exe" 'This is just an example string and could be anything, it maps to fileToCopy in your code.
        Dim FilenameUpdate As String = System.IO.Path.GetFileName(SourcePathLogin) 'get the filename of the original file without the directory on it
        If System.IO.File.Exists(SourcePathLogin) Then
            Dim pHelp As New ProcessStartInfo
            pHelp.FileName = "butler.exe"
            pHelp.Arguments = "push """ + Folder.Text + """ " + Username.Text + "/" + GameURL.Text + ":" + OS_Select.Text + " --userversion " + Version.Text
            pHelp.UseShellExecute = True
            pHelp.WindowStyle = ProcessWindowStyle.Normal
            Dim proc As Process = Process.Start(pHelp)
        Else
            MessageBox.Show("You seem to be missing butler.exe. You cannot update your game without this file. Please try downloading the latest version of Easy Butler, or download butler manualy from here: https://fasterthanlime.itch.io/butler.", "Error: File Missing", MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Error)
        End If
    End Sub

Well. Here is something I have learned 🙂

ok bye

2019-06-25_16.49.00.png

2019-06-25_18.13.26.png

2019-06-25_16.42.21.png