_C02's Minehut Introduction

filr

Hi everyone! My name is _C02, and I am a Minehut Moderator! I decided I'd finally give a little background about myself to the community members who don't know about me.

I've been playing on Minehut since July of 2014. I became a Support Member in December of 2015, shortly thereafter becoming a Helper (which was essentially just Support renamed), and after about two months became a Moderator. A month after becoming a Moderator, I was promoted to a Senior Moderator position, where a month later I resigned. I was not very active on Minehut from May 2016 to early 2017. I was busy outside of Minecraft and had a lot of personal issues I had to sort through.

I returned back to Minehut in early 2017, I'd say around February. I spent that time just hopping around from server to server, not really doing much other than that. I started getting more involved in the community and making my own servers in March 2019, with the first popular one being 1v1MH. It was a dueling server. I became a reinstated Junior Moderator in August 2019, finished my trial, and joined the Minehut Events Team as a Moderator in October. I worked with Events for a while, but eventually, life began becoming really hectic again and I had switched to the Suggestions Team. Now, I just help out wherever I can! I mostly find myself processing reports and appeals, and helping out with development for Minehut Events.

Outside of Minecraft, I am currently in a National Guard unit, planning to do the Army Reserve Officers' Training Corps Program at a University next year, then transfer active duty as a 2LT to either the Military Police Corps.

I'm also a HUGE My Hero Academia fanboy, although I haven't gotten around to watching Heroes Rising yet 😕 (thanks COVID)

Thanks for reading, hope to see you around! 😄

• Like 3

Yes I used to be [ADMIN]. I resigned from that position

Subscribe on YouTube (truly epic content)
Follow me on Twitter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's pretty litty Mr Carbon.

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png