Uploading Nether and End not working

LaffeyBest

Question

Hi,

I want to move my world from Aternos to Minehut, as Minehut is much better than aternos (as i recently found out), and after turning my world into a Singleplayer world (Ive already turned it froma craft bukkit world to singleplayer), when I upload my world to Minehut, I cannot get my nether nor end. I want my nether and end as it was before as I've built farms there. I also tried deleting the nether, but that only makes the nether portals disabled. Please help; how can I get my nether and end worlds in? I also understand I can upload the worlds separately, but I would like to not have to use commands to get to the nether or end, I want it to function like normal minecraft; I want the nether portal to enter my nether and the end portal to enter my nether.

Thanks,

LaffeyBest.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 answers to this question

Hey, if file.io doesn't work you should use another website to upload the file (such as mediafire or dropbox) but remember that you need to input the DIRECT download link (aka the link that when you go to it makes you download the file)

and then you should use the 

/ul world NAME LINK

command but remember, if it's supposed to be the nether world of another world (for example you've already uploaded the "ul_hello" world) then you need to rename the world to "ul_hello_nether" as that will make it so all portals built in ul_hello will go to ul_hello_the_nether

in the end it needs to be "ul_hello_the_end".

If you still encounter issues (the nether portals don't send you to the right world) then you also need to make ul_hello the default world (Dashboard -> Edit server -> Settings (top right) -> and change the level name to the name of the overworld world you uploaded (in this case to ul_hello)

Same problem but none of the world work for me.

I had a Vanilla 1.15.2 server on Aternos and now want to transfer it to Minehut.

Sadly, I can not even transfer my overworld. Upload button on the web site goes to 100% and then nothing happens, no world get added to my Minehut server. Another method (/ul world + worldname + file io link) does not work because my upload always fails on file io. Anybody had the same issue and knows of any alternatives?

@BlockManBlue What do u mean once u set your world to defalt it just worked? I set my dowloaded world to defalt but the nether is still the nether that generated not the nether that I used to have, and when I uploaded my nether world it just brings me to the old downloaded world I have with nothing in it.

On 4/15/2020 at 11:21 AM, Andryusha said:

Same problem but none of the world work for me.

I had a Vanilla 1.15.2 server on Aternos and now want to transfer it to Minehut.

Sadly, I can not even transfer my overworld. Upload button on the web site goes to 100% and then nothing happens, no world get added to my Minehut server. Another method (/ul world + worldname + file io link) does not work because my upload always fails on file io. Anybody had the same issue and knows of any alternatives?

yes but you need to upload in game with /dl world 

you need to use file.io to get download link then past after the command.