Essentials

Jest007

Just wondering if essentials is being updated as its works only 50% of time ..works on some server but not other..

i.e when make sign shop buy or warps u cant click on them and receive the item or get warped?

and changing gamemode .. they have permission node but still cant do /gmc or other cmds as in /sun and others?

1 hour ago, Graphick2Work said:

you need to edit the Essentials config,yml in the console once you do that you can use shops and other stuff with signs

Default area
1285917f4bf2b665b782095fd7e838e7.png

What you need
d77aecd3cae734cc6d1f27d9197cdc81.png

no..i know about that, its not that..... it don't work fully

ya u might be the lucky one, but for others it don't always work on there servers.... works fine on one of my servers, but not on other one..

and just cos plugins work for u or other doesn't mean its fine...other's have problems...

Edited by Jest007

You may have to just completely reset the config files for Essentials and start over again, I don't know of anyone else with this problem, I would highly suggest to just reset your server and go over again and change everything as you go, BUT if you cannot, then try to:

remove essentials > stop server > go to the files and delete all the essentials folders and config files > start server, then stop it > install Essentials Plugin and Vault > restart server and then go into the file manager again and then edit the config files and then after your done make sure to save it and then stop and restart your server,

But before you do anything with that, Make Sure that you have Vault installed because essentials won't work, I would try to reinstall Vault before doing the Essentials mess!

None of u are really reading.. i know what i'm doing..and other's did have problems...but as of now all is fixed, and all working now, with the new update.... u all ways funny so at least there was that..lol

CLOSE>>>

Edited by Jest007