alexander_dimond

alexander_dimond's Staff application

Posted (edited)

Personal Details

Minecraft Username: alexander_dimond ( No Previous Usernames )

Timezone: GMT 1

Age (Must be 13+): 14

Do you have access to a working microphone (Yes/No): Yes, I have a microphone

Do you have the ability to record hackers?: Yes, I use Metal to clip and my name there is SebbeVG

Are you Multilingual?:Yes, I know fluent english and swedish thats in speaking,  my typing is not 10/10 in english.

Are you active in-game and in discord?Yes I am active all the time, its pretty much all i do.

you can also always call me i wont get mad i love talking.

Do you have a strong understanding and knowledge of rule: Yes, I have played alot of minecraft and on this server.

General Details

Why did you decide to apply for staff on plexpvp?

Well I was having a lot of fun on the server until all the staff left and then 4 hackers joined and no one could ban them.

After a while i realized that we need more staff so I thought maybe I should apply but i didnt.

Then the next day the same thing happend so here I am applying for staff and i would also really enjoy being staff to help people thats really frustrated at hackers and etc.

Have you played Plexpvp much before?

Yes, I currently have the  most kills, most money and all the available best armors!

I really love the server and my stats show that.

Why should we accept  you over other applicants

Honestly I think im online alot more than most other applicants and i am really fair.

I've already helped out alot on the server with bugs and hackers

Honestly i think that without me the server would be in a really bad spot right now cause of some huge bugs i helped out with.

I'm online during the time no staff is and i got alot of motivation for this server and moderation.

I want to work as a team with people from all around the globe and get to know them.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

I'm a good-hearted person overall and I can take alot of offense. I can always talk when i'm online

I can also be on for much longer than anticipated if needed. 

I can handle things well in stressful conversations.

I'm also really good at building coming from 6 years of playing minecraft and having an interest for building.

My Weaknesses: I know next to nothing about plugins or programming. My english grammar is not that good cause im swedish and young.

i can also talk over someone in a conversation to get my point out.

What moderation experience do you have?

I've had one minehut server so far, it was a type of survival server and i was the owner of the server.

We've had more than 10 people at once and it's gone pretty well although I have quit now because it became boring.

But this server im not going to quit for a while because as I said i really enjoy it and honestly i enjoy it more than my server i ha

It is never late to start moderate right, you always gotta start somewhere.

I've also moderated on other games for example ark and i have never been deranked from moderater.

Situational questions

If the server is being botted what would you do?

I would firstly Mute the chat as fast as I can then I would notify all online staff members.

In the meanwhile i would try to ban all the bots and do whatever i can to stop the bots.

When was a time you got into a disagreement with somebody?

I once came to a disagreement with a plexpvp player about me safezone-abusing wich i didnt.

I then suggested if he had any proof and he just said no and asked the staff to ban me and just wouldnt stop and listen.

So what i did is i knew i did nothing wrong so i just stopped responding to him but if i was staff i would've given him a warning.

Tell us a mistake you made in the past. what did you learn from this mistake and how did you deal with it?

So i got banned for using caps and camping and what i learned from it was to learn the rules and listen to the staff and dont lose your patience.

If someone is complaining about you just try to not do that thing at all and be respectful.

If a staff members account get hacked what would you do?

I would ban them if im higher rank than them.

If im not higher rank i would try to contact a higher staff member to give the hacked account a temporary ban.

Thats all i would like to say thanks for attension and for the response!

(Edit to those who says -1 lack of detail as i said im not good at grammar or typing in english cause its not my first language and its one of my weaknesses.)

Edited by alexander_dimond
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Formatting is a bit clonky, aside from that, you don't have to be an author to tell us more about your experience as a staff!

Edited by WallyTube

Not a bad application, I see that you've edited/improved it, I like how you take notes from your comments to make your application better! Also very active in-game, would be a good fit for the team!

image.png.bfa26c98b50d3c73a93e00d48cfbdb34.png

558713939_ScreenShot2020-04-01at3_13_11PM.png.34fabc1fbad3a710e0fcb28152de2885.png

1619131245_ScreenShot2020-04-01at3_13_17PM.png.68b0b3ca8063f98983b3f8a2bc969576.png

1825774604_ScreenShot2020-04-01at3_19_16PM.png.6556d92eb8a5bb1a4d4e48d49d11fe38.png

Hey! Thank you for applying for staff on PlexPvP!

Sadly I am going to deny your application. Your application had a lack in detail and I feel you've had a lack in moderation experience. You may reapply in 1 week.

Discord: Pndq#2240
In Game: Pndq

Joined Minehut - 9/25/16

Minehut Support Member - 10/6/19

Support Team Disbanded - 2/14/20

image.png.cae209fa43730fe65b7e0ac166c09aa5.png