Application

Airista

1 - Basic Information -

Minecraft Username: Airista

Previous Minecraft Usernames [Use NameMC.com]: CrzyPlayzz Arkazem Airisa

Country of Residence: USA

Timezone: pacific daylight time

Do you have access to our Discord server? [https://discord.gg/CUBJV8M]: yes

Discord Username [EX: BreakfastDeliqht#0801]: Airi#7672

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

How much time can you contribute to the role?: As much time as needed

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, explain in detail what you've done: i have a fair amount of experience i was staff a few servers where i basically stood as a person that banned hackers muted people in chat like a moderator. i also had a few servers where i used to help work on plugins and building i even owned a server once before.

What is your current playtime on the server? [Check in statistics in your ESC menu]: mabye 8 - 16 hours of being fully active and mabye 16 - 24 of AFK

Have you ever been banned or punished on the server?: i was muted once for arguing with the staff

Any other information we need to know about you?: no

2 - Scenarios -

• Suppose that someone is spamming racial slurs in the chat. What would you do?: i would instantly mute them for an hour and tell them dont do it again and if they did probably give a full day ban.

Suppose that someone were to be flying around and using kill aura. People are yelling at you in chat to do something about it. What do you do?: i would tell everyone to calm down go into vanish tp to him and decide if hes hacking

Suppose that someone were to be advertising in chat. What would be your first response?: Probably a verbal warning telling them to stop and then a mute mabye 20 min? unless they are spamming then a mute right away.

3 - Letter of Understanding -

If you do not sign the Letter of Understanding below, you will be automatically denied.

I, Airista, do acknowledge that I can be removed from the staff team at any point, I hereby understand that if I have lied about anything on this application, that I will not have a chance at being staff after this point. I understand that I can not ask staff to read my application. I acknowledge that I am not able to reapply until 3 days have passed since being denied. Sincerely, Airista.

• Vinixs locked this topic