Previous usernames: Poison_Death
Timezone: EST
Age (Must be 13): 16
Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): Yes
Do you have the ability to record hackers?: Yes
Have you played PlexPVP much before?: No
Are you multilingual? Yes

APPLICATION QUESTIONS

Are you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general?: Sort of. I have been on minehut since its first release, almost 4 years now. I don't play mc that often but I do have a lot of knowledge in skripting and just general programming.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Depends. If you give me a project and a deadline I will meet it. I don't really need to be on the server as a dev unless I am testing something

Have you ever been banned on any minecraft server before? If so, add details: Nope. No MH punishes either

What would you say are your weaknesses & strengths (Include detail, provide 2 for both): One of my strengths for this position is just general developing knowledge. I have my high school Co-op at Ubisoft where I do front end developing for games such as Rainbow 6 siege, Tom Clancy's the Division 2, and For Honor. Another one of my strengths is that I am really good at problem solving. I can debug almost any problem and also find laggy parts in skripts. One of my weaknesses is that I like to test a lot.  This just means my skripts won't be done as fast but they will be secure. My other weakness is that I could get lazy. Sometimes if I'm not really feeling like coding, it won't be the best it could be. The only time this would happen would be when I really don't like what I'm skripting (ex. It's a boring project). 

Tell us about one of your favorite moments as a minecraft player (On Minecraft): My favorite moment in minecraft was probably when I found Minehut. I say this because it is what led me to become a developer in the first place.

Tell us about a mistake you have made in the past. How did you deal with it and what did you learn?: I had a duping exploit in one of my skripts. Luckily, I always backup the server files before I push a skript so I easily rolled the server back and fixed the duping bug.

What activities / hobbies do you do outside of Minecraft?: I play a lot of sports (Volleyball, Soccer, Football). I also code a lot. I have a lot of knowledge in C and Java. 

Do you have any previous staffing experience?: I think I have been dev on over 80 servers in the past 2 years, that's when I started to dev, but I also design logo's and banners with adobe illustrator. I also dev'd for the MH events team for about 4 months. I resigned in September because of school.

Anything else we should know? Any talents or strong points?: I think I have basically said everything there is. 

Thanks for applying. You will receive an answer within 3 days. Be patient.

• 2 weeks later...

You seem promising but overall lack of minecraft experience and skripting history i feel like we can find others.

Developer

Skilled in skript and LUA

Minecraft player since 2009

Minehut member since 2015

If you need a skript or skript help:

DM me at Morememes#3426

Have a good day 😄