Jump to content
Moia

Simple Commands

What Next?  

449 members have voted

  1. 1. What command should I try next?

    • Kill a certain player
      157
    • Spawn
      118
    • Spawn Mob
      73
    • /Kill (certain mob)
      102


Recommended Posts

Gamemode 1:

command /gmc:
    trigger:
        set player's gamemode to creative
        send "(whatever message you want)"

Time Set Day

command /day:
    trigger:
        set time to day
        send "(whatever message you want)"

Time Set Night

command /night:
    trigger:
        set time to night
        send "(whatever message you want)"

 

Weather Rain
command /rain:
    trigger:
        set weather to rain
        send "(whatever message you want)"

Suicide Command

command /kms:
    trigger:
        kill player

Kill All Items

command /dropsgone:
    trigger:
        kill all dropped items

TP

command /tape [<player>]:
    trigger:
        teleport the player to arg 1
 

TPHere

command /tapehere [<player>]:
    trigger:
        teleport arg 1 to player

Setspawn

command /setspawn:
    trigger:
        set {spawn} to location of player

 

put suggestions pls i want to learn skript but not too difficult

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Warzone Events Team

Tres Mod

----------------------------------------------------------

Discord mia#1346
Twitter - @Moiiiaaa

*not an egirl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MrScopes said:

learn how to hook your discord and minecraft server together without using vixio

what the heck


Warzone Events Team

Tres Mod

----------------------------------------------------------

Discord mia#1346
Twitter - @Moiiiaaa

*not an egirl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MrScopes said:

very ez

i wish reqn was still a thing so u could just write an api and do it like that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Faacto said:

i wish reqn was still a thing so u could just write an api and do it like that 

what???


Warzone Events Team

Tres Mod

----------------------------------------------------------

Discord mia#1346
Twitter - @Moiiiaaa

*not an egirl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Faacto said:

ive done that before 

yeah it shouldn't be hard at all actually 


Discord: MrScopes#5548

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont get why you would need this unless you're trying to remake essentials w/ skript

cool idea though


i like cheetos
(specifically white cheddar)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, SlickNicky10 said:

Yes it was. Trent removed it from the Minehut fork of SkQuery.

Correct. You can find our forks of plugins here https://github.com/Minehut. I try to be descriptive in my commit messages so anyone could understand what's going on even if you can't read code.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Trent said:

Correct. You can find our forks of plugins here https://github.com/Minehut. I try to be descriptive in my commit messages so anyone could understand what's going on even if you can't read code.

Was looking at the Minehut GH repo - do servers now run on Minehut's fork of PaperSpigot?


           iGalaxy, Founder and Lead Developer @ spacer.png
Twitter  •  YouTube  •  GitHub  •  Discord Server  •  Spigot  •  NameMC  •  skUnity
                            Contact me on Discord: 
@iGalaxy#2018

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iGalaxy said:

Was looking at the Minehut GH repo - do servers now run on Minehut's fork of PaperSpigot?

No but we'll be updating to that this week. We were updating some of the log4j settings and will be pushing that out soon. Still on Spigot 1.14.2 that was built using buildtools on Thursday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Trent said:

No but we'll be updating to that this week. We were updating some of the log4j settings and will be pushing that out soon. Still on Spigot 1.14.2 that was built using buildtools on Thursday.

Neat, now we can finally use the Skript features that require Paper!


           iGalaxy, Founder and Lead Developer @ spacer.png
Twitter  •  YouTube  •  GitHub  •  Discord Server  •  Spigot  •  NameMC  •  skUnity
                            Contact me on Discord: 
@iGalaxy#2018

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2019 at 12:14 PM, Moia said:

Gamemode 1:

command /gmc:
    trigger:
        set player's gamemode to creative
        send "(whatever message you want)"

Time Set Day

command /day:
    trigger:
        set time to day
        send "(whatever message you want)"

Time Set Night

command /night:
    trigger:
        set time to night
        send "(whatever message you want)"

 

Weather Rain
command /rain:
    trigger:
        set weather to rain
        send "(whatever message you want)"

Suicide Command

command /kms:
    trigger:
        kill player

Kill All Items

command /dropsgone:
    trigger:
        kill all dropped items

TP

command /tape [<player>]:
    trigger:
        teleport the player to arg 1
 

TPHere

command /tapehere [<player>]:
    trigger:
        teleport arg 1 to player

Setspawn

command /setspawn:
    trigger:
        set {spawn} to location of player

 

put suggestions pls i want to learn skript but not too difficult

can you show me a chat filter command

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2019 at 12:14 PM, Moia said:

Gamemode 1:

command /gmc:
    trigger:
        set player's gamemode to creative
        send "(whatever message you want)"

Time Set Day

command /day:
    trigger:
        set time to day
        send "(whatever message you want)"

Time Set Night

command /night:
    trigger:
        set time to night
        send "(whatever message you want)"

 

Weather Rain
command /rain:
    trigger:
        set weather to rain
        send "(whatever message you want)"

Suicide Command

command /kms:
    trigger:
        kill player

Kill All Items

command /dropsgone:
    trigger:
        kill all dropped items

TP

command /tape [<player>]:
    trigger:
        teleport the player to arg 1
 

TPHere

command /tapehere [<player>]:
    trigger:
        teleport arg 1 to player

Setspawn

command /setspawn:
    trigger:
        set {spawn} to location of player

 

put suggestions pls i want to learn skript but not too difficult

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nrymarjr Please post this in Community Support section but i believe if you do /whitelist on no players can join.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...