Downloading world

ForestGreen99

Question

Hello everyone, I'll make this brief. 

When I attempt to do /dl world world (which is the name of my world found from /worlds), I am told the world is compressing, then creating a download link, but after that no text or link appears. I found a few threads on the issue but all of them seemed to be quite outdated. Would appreciate help asap. Thank you all in advance. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

15 answers to this question

im guessing its still a problem with transfer.sh (the service minehut uses to download worlds)

hoenstly minehut should just let us downlaod our worlds from their website directly but they havent implemented that so....

• Like 3

17 hours ago, opal said:

im guessing its still a problem with transfer.sh (the service minehut uses to download worlds)

hoenstly minehut should just let us downlaod our worlds from their website directly but they havent implemented that so....

Is there a work around?

On 3/16/2020 at 6:32 PM, opal said:

That is not the problem. I was able to download all of my worlds exept the main one.

There have been many issues with uploading and downloading worlds, as stated, the service minehut uses does obviously have an issue. Sometimes it does work and sometimes it does not. The best thing you can do is try again.

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png

For me, whenever I do the command it says compressing the files then This world does not exist. Has anyone else ran into that issue? I've tried various combinations considering my world name has a space in between but still. Even when I try to download world, it says the world does not exist.

Hello everyone,

I success last night.

In short, I believe if you played the world a bit far that explored quite far, you may not be able to download.
It probably related to the file size limited.

My main word is about 50MB and it is my first success.  My last attempt was a world that I played for longer time with at least 4 big areas explored around 4 different portals in the main world.  I think if it failed once, you will never success.

If you do not do anything, your "world" is called "world" in minehut.

The key commands:

/dl world  

/dl world world_nether

/dl world world_the_end

Then you could refer to this link to learn about the folder structure to combine your zip files of main world, nether and the end.

https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Tutorials/Map_downloads

2 minutes ago, CHUPO said:

It probably related to the file size limited.

The file size limit is 100mb if from console, 50 if in-game if it helps.

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png