[MULTIPLES] Moderator Application Format

BreakfastDeliqht

Multiples Moderator Application Format

If you do not meet our requirements (15+ years old, 2+ hours of playtime, access to our Discord server, ability to record, and working microphone), you will be instantly denied.
Do not ask a staff member to read your application! (This will result in automatic denial)

Click here to start your application.

Here is the current moderator application format; copy and paste into a new thread, and fill it in to apply:

1 - Basic Information -

Minecraft Username:

Previous Minecraft Usernames [Use NameMC.com]:

Country of Residence: 

Timezone:

Do you have access to our Discord server? [https://discord.gg/CUBJV8M]:

Discord Username [EX: BreakfastDeliqht#0801]:

Do you have a working microphone?:

How much time can you contribute to the role?:

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, explain in detail what you've done:

What is your current playtime on the server? [Check in statistics in your ESC menu]:

Have you ever been banned or punished on the server?:

Any other information we need to know about you?:

2 - Scenarios -

• Suppose that someone is spamming racial slurs in the chat. What would you do?:

Suppose that someone were to be flying around and using kill aura. People are yelling at you in chat to do something about it. What do you do?:

Suppose that someone were to be advertising in chat. What would be your first response?:

3 - Letter of Understanding -

If you do not sign the Letter of Understanding below, you will be automatically denied.

I, (insert IGN here), do acknowledge that I can be removed from the staff team at any point, I hereby understand that if I have lied about anything on this application, that I will not have a chance at being staff after this point. I understand that I can not ask staff to read my application. I acknowledge that I am not able to reapply until 3 days have passed since being denied. Sincerely, (insert IGN here).

Edited by BreakfastDeliqht
  • Thanks 3