DoomDayLogo.thumb.png.1c4fee05c77eb102f9d171dab7ab02dc.png

Hello, Everyone!

I'm currently creating a server where you have 10 days to build/collect resources for your bunker, you may team up with others if you wish!

And until the 11th day of that month, you must go into your bunker! because you may not step foot on the surface.

The last to survive underground is crowned champion of that month, you have 1 life throughout that month and when you die you are banned until the server resets the following month.

To stay alive underground you can,

Create Farms.

Make obsidian structures around your builds.

Etc.

Although you must stay alert of non-peaceful players, from destroying your bunker etc.

However it would be much appreciated if anyone is willing to help with the building of the server. Feel free to apply over on my discord for DoomDay, https://discord.gg/nwXgPA7

Thanks for reading this.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AttendantFox said:

This sounds like it could be a really cool minehut event @Ceppy

Kind of sounds like an extended UHC, however, @Smjokster if you could shoot me a dm on either here or discord then it would be appreciated 🙂 

• Like 1

Minehut:
- Senior Moderator
- Event Leader

- Discord: Kai#8847
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/xCeppy

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Ceppy said:

Kind of sounds like an extended UHC, however, @Smjokster if you could shoot me a dm on either here or discord then it would be appreciated 🙂 

Hi @Ceppy , I have sent you a DM.

Edited by Smjokster

[UPDATE] Hi Everyone,

If you would like to be one of the first people to BETA TEST DOOMDAY, you can apply over on the #application-beta-tester channel on the DoomDay discord server by using the #application-format channel.

Interested?

Join the Discord Channel here: https://discord.gg/nwXgPA7

[UPDATE] For "DOOMDAY", I am creating crates at the moment but I want YOU to pick names that you think relate to DOOMDAY (eg. Bunker Crate) (WHEN COMMENTING YOUR CRATE IDEA PLEASE COMMENT YOUR IGN!) I will pick a few suggestions and those who suggested the crate/crates that I pick will be given 1 key of the crate they suggested, when they log on (when DOOMDAY opens to the public), this is why I need your Minecraft name. Comment suggestions here or on the DOOMDAY discord.

This sounds really cool, count on me joining this.

• Like 1

╔═════════════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ══════════════╗

Wasting time on minehut since 2016

╚═════════════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ══════════════╝

Support since 7/3/2019

🏆 Achievements 🏆
Top Monthly Contributor | July (as of 7/16/19)
100 Forum Posts | 7/12/2019

Honestly, this sounds like an amazing idea! I would love too participate in a server like this. Sadly I cannot skript or build so I can't apply. Can't wait too see the server up though!!

• Like 1

IGN: Wolfeee_

00243044b4b99f59989b7171466e765c.png

4 hours ago, Wolfeee_ said:

Honestly, this sounds like an amazing idea! I would love too participate in a server like this. Sadly I cannot skript or build so I can't apply. Can't wait too see the server up though!!

Thank you Wolfeee_ Glad your excited for DoomDay! You can apply in the DoomDay Group here on the forums to be a BETA Tester if you wish or you can apply on our discord 🙂 https://discord.gg/nwXgPA7

-Smjokster

This is a quality idea! I just feel like monthly reset is a bit too long, If I really could choose, Maybe try once every half-month?

5 days to get resources (shouldn't be too long)

10 days to survive? 

If you can't do this i'm perfectly fine, I just am suggesting something.

1333405015_Beinganoob!(100).png.62e0c53586a686e997ad5fcf35408be1.pnga.png.ce54652caf37d6423eb4096509c6e4f5.png

my ign -> avipexe

my discord -> avip#2019

On 7/6/2019 at 7:00 PM, Avippy said:

This is a quality idea! I just feel like monthly reset is a bit too long, If I really could choose, Maybe try once every half-month?

5 days to get resources (shouldn't be too long)

10 days to survive? 

If you can't do this i'm perfectly fine, I just am suggesting something.

Thanks for your feedback