I NEED HELP

jumpboy2

ok so i started my server today and there were craters everywhere, idk what happened when i shutdown the server it was fine and when i restarted it there were giant holes everywhere in my hub and surrounding areas! its happened before once last time i started it, i made a muck up so i had to reset the entire server then we marked out a spot for hub and i stopped it (the server) and when we came back there were craters everywhere, since we hadnt actually built anything it was ok so we built the hub, it took a long time and figured everything out, everything was fine and so i stopped it (the server) and when i came back there is giant holes all through it and craters everywhere!!! Plz help how might this have happened?!? Note: in the photo my ops have rebuilt a lot of the damage...

image.thumb.png.5cf53425279c2446650ffbee6f313217.png

Edited by jumpboy2

23 hours ago, jumpboy2 said:

ok so i started my server today and there were craters everywhere, idk what happened when i shutdown the server it was fine and when i restarted it there were giant holes everywhere in my hub and surrounding areas! its happened before once last time i started it, i made a muck up so i had to reset the entire server then we marked out a spot for hub and i stopped it (the server) and when we came back there were craters everywhere, since we hadnt actually built anything it was ok so we built the hub, it took a long time and figured everything out, everything was fine and so i stopped it (the server) and when i came back there is giant holes all through it and craters everywhere!!! Plz help how might this have happened?!? Note: in the photo my ops have rebuilt a lot of the damage...

image.thumb.png.5cf53425279c2446650ffbee6f313217.png

Are you sure no one else has op except the ones you trust?

Edited by Preinstalled

First Join: October 21st, 2017
VIPNovember 11th, 2017
PRO: August 29th, 2018
VIP Again: December 3rd, 2018
Legend: Not achieved yet.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/5/2020 at 4:58 PM, Preinstalled said:

are you sure no one else has op except the ones you trust?

yes and the wierdest thing happened, when i got back on the next day it was all fixed completely and my ops didnt do it and the server was offline... so that was wierd