Socialize with your friends 👋

Categories

Jungle 🌴1
posted 3 days ago

hi

Hello, thank you for clicking on this server post, I will be explaining about my new and upcoming Minehut server, Jungle.. I hope you enjoy reading!

Jungle

What do we offer?

As a Minehut server, we offer a PvP based community without toxicity, a fun and custom battle gamemode for the players to enjoy, unique features such as below, a respectful and professional staff team, a discord community server and much more to be stated.

Why should I join this server?

We cannot force you to join our server, but we can persuade you. Jungle, having being inspired from other Minehut servers, is a fully custom and unique server to play on that is based around PvP and mining. This means you will be enjoying a different experience to what you have or are used to before. We are all about making our server better for the community to play on at Minehut so we will take ideas to improve our server!

What "Custom" features do you have then?

Our custom features that we plan to contain on Jungle:

• Unique Weaponry
  • Crates
  • Unique Events
  • Achievements

COMING SOON

• Tiki Shop

Hopefully, this information has given you knowledge on my new and upcoming Minehut server, if you have any questions leave them down in the reply section and leave your ideas there also.. Thanks!

NinventooModerator
3 days ago2

I'm excited to see the server once it's released. 👏

3 days ago0

Appreciate it!

As Co-Owner of Jungle, I would just like to give a huge shout-out to Lotix as he has been trying his utmost to develop all of the unique features and abilities using Skript (Like, seriously, almost everything is skripted xD) And if you have any questions, feel free to PM either me or Lotix, and we will assist you with any concerns / questions.

Hope to see you all on the server soon :> (Oh and if you have any suggestions, let us know too!)

3 days ago0

Thanks

Literally just Reworked 2. This is so sad, can we abolish Jungle itself?

Abolish? No I'm going to deny that request at this time

3 days ago0

Pretty much a false claim

i was wronk

Hoping this wont be a Reworked rip off. Reworked is a really cool server and copying servers is not cool

2 days ago0

As I've said many many times this will not be a copy of any server

WHAT F xp

why copy servers? look at the features, this's clearly a carbon copy of Reworked

17 hours ago0

If you read through the features you would see that we are infact not copying any other Minehut servers, if you believe we are please contact me @ Lotix#8617

We will try and let you know when the server has released.