Today's update is a big one and includes some major changes to Minehut as well as some info on some upcoming features!
All plugins on Minehut are now free to use! All plugins purchased in the last 7 days have been refunded and the credits are already back on your account. Visit https://minehut.com/profile to check for your refunds. Refunds will be displayed in the following format:
You can now go to your panel and install any plugin you want without having to unlock it with credits!
We will be updating Minehut to run on Spigot 1.13.2 in 7 days on Tuesday, April 16th @ 4pm PDT. This is a massive update for servers and brings all the latest Minecraft features to Minehut. However, not all plugins have been updated to support 1.13.2 and will not be usable on your server after Minehut updates.
- List of all Minehut plugins and their 1.13 status can be found here: http://bit.ly/113plugins
- When is the update in my time zone? http://bit.ly/113updatetime
If you have any suggestions for new plugins now that we're updating to 1.13, you can suggest them here on the forums over in the suggestions category.
- Minehut will be offline for about 2 hours from 4pm PDT to 6pm PDT
- All plugins not updated to 1.13 will be disabled (see spreadsheet for details) during that window. These plugins will not be able to be installed on your server and will not show up in the plugin panel following the update
- After the 2-hour maintenance window is over, your server will automatically convert its worlds the next time it starts. This process might take a few minutes so be patient the first time your server starts up on 1.13.2.
- Download a copy of your worlds using the /dl world command in game.
- Command blocks change in 1.13. You can convert them using a few tools available for free online. We don't want to officially endorse any of these tools, but suggest you check the Minecraft forms or research online to find a solution that works best for you.
- Check the 1.13 plugins sheet to see if any plugins you use are not compatible with this update
- If a plugin you use isn't updated, you'll need to figure out an alternative plugin that can replicate its functionality.
- If you find a plugin on Spigot or BukkitDev that is not on Minehut, suggest it on the forums and we can add it.
- If plugins you use are updated, be sure to check their change logs to see if they have any major changes.
- Bedrock is updating to 1.11 soon. We're working on updating Bedrock 1.11 to support Java 1.13.2. This will not be available next Tuesday, but we're working on bringing it back after the 1.13 update.
- Backups that you will be able to save and restore are in the works. This will be a feature you can unlock more space for using credits.
- Stability improvements. We made some major changes over the weekend and are already seeing the benefits. We're continuing to make sure Minehut is setup to be as stable and scalable as possible.