Socialize with your friends šŸ‘‹

Categories

Rivers (Beta Release)0
posted 8 days ago

Greetings members of Minehut! I am very proud to announce that Rivers will be releasing at 3PM Eastern Standard Time tomorrow. I wish to see a lot of you there, it will be a great one.

• Rivers is a server that has very mature and caring staff members, as well provides the community with a fun game experience. We provide services such as Acid Skyblock and Duels to battle the wits and strengths of many other players.

• As many of you may be asking, since we are just releasing, we need some staff. Please fill out the form below and contact me letting me know you have done so. After that, we will see where it takes us. If you pass the application phase, you will be asked to do a scenario quiz. If you get a 15/20 or above, you will be able to pass the application and will be ranked to Trainee. Once acquiring the Trainee rank, a higher staff member(s) will be assigned to train your group (each group will have up to 3 other players). At the end of the week, you will be assigned a test of what you have learned and seen whilst being a Trainee. 70% above will be ranked to the Helper rank which you will have to work your way up from.

[APPLICATION]

Please fill out the following questions, troll answers or inappropriate answers will be not accepted. Please use proper grammar, as well, punctuation while filling this form out. Good luck.

1 [WHAT IS YOUR AGE]:

2 [WHAT TIMEZONE DO YOU LIVE IN]:

3 [HOW MANY HOURS WILL YOU BE ABLE TO CONTRIBUTE A WEEK]:

4 [PAST EXPERIENCES]:

5 [WHY SHOULD YOU BECOME STAFF]:

6 [STAFF HAVE TO BE MATURE, PLEASE LIST HOW YOU ARE GOING TO BE MATURE WITH THE POSITION]:

7 [ANY OTHER NEWS WE NEED TO KNOW]:

ā¤

Thank you for filling out this form and the Rivers Staff Team wishes you the best of luck throughout this application process. Our discord will be released to the public once we have finished the basic testing and developing that will be incorporated into the discord. Thank you for your patience and we hope to see you at our launch tomorrow.

Owned and built by: Warpitch Founded on 1.8.2019

My Staff Application: 1 [WHAT IS YOUR AGE]: 17

2 [WHAT TIMEZONE DO YOU LIVE IN]:Egypt

3 [HOW MANY HOURS WILL YOU BE ABLE TO CONTRIBUTE A WEEK]:59

4 [PAST EXPERIENCES]: I was a staff before on other servers Like InvadedLands I used to be staff there and I helped them so much!

5 [WHY SHOULD YOU BECOME STAFF]:Because I feel I belong to this Server and I want to help it out & Keep it clean from any bad people. I am a very good Developer, I'm good at Coding & Building. Those are my best Skills. I also have other skills too.

6 [STAFF HAVE TO BE MATURE, PLEASE LIST HOW YOU ARE GOING TO BE MATURE WITH THE POSITION]: 1- Follow all server rules 2- Be Respectful to everyone even if They're Disrespectful 3- Help anyone who needs help & I will always be online 4- Share this Server everywhere as much as it costs 7 [ANY OTHER NEWS WE NEED TO KNOW]:I also have a youtube channel with 47 subscribers, But i geet good views and I can share this server. I have a Discord server with 90+ Members, I can also share this server on it to get more players, Please Accept me :)