As of today, we are changing how we handle support for everyone on Minehut.
Our current system has proven not ideal as we handle issues over the forums, discord dm's and #help, email, twitter, and in game. This has led to many issues falling through the cracks as well as limited our ability to identify trends to help us identify issues affecting multiple users that need to be addressed.
We've added a new Support page accessible from your server panel (pictured below). This includes a form that asks for all the necessary information we need to provide support for a range of issues.
If you need help, you can go fill that out and it will send an email to our support team. From there, issues take the following path:
- Support system (Zendesk) sends auto response to you acknowledging receipt of your ticket.
- Support agent assigned to your ticket, will answer your question if able to.
- If issue requires technical assistance, support agent assigns ticket to SLG tech team.
- Tech team resolves issue, sends update back to support agent.
- Support agent will provide you with an update and make sure the issue is resolved to from your perspective.
This might seem like a lot of unnecessary steps, but it will allow us to better identify issues that affect multiple users. It will also allow us to train in a larger support team that will be able to resolve more and more issues as time goes on which means you won't be waiting around for an admin to respond to your Discord private message because our support team will be able to provide support while the developers work on fixing issues and adding new things.
In the future, we plan on adding a way for you to view all your support tickets on your panel.