Socialize with your friends 👋

Categories

Grandsma's Introduction0
posted 2 months ago

Hello,

While I have not formally introduced myself, you may have seen me on the server. I have been playing on the Minehut network since 2015, and have been using it's services before that date. If you need help, feel free to ask me. I am always willing to offer my assistance.

I hope to see you in the near future.

• Grandsma
_Gingey_Moderator
2 months ago0

Thread locked, let's be nice on the forums, please.

2 months ago0

No, unfortunately, I did not bring cookies. Sincerest apologies, perhaps I will make some.

• Grandsma
2 months ago0

Grandsma, If you don't know Minehut community was first built in 2016, not 2015 so I suggest that you are lying...

hey elixzer, don't talk about topics you don't know thanks, minehut was established in 2014-2015 with Kingdoms instead of servers

2 months ago0

This is a second Minehut, there was one before that. This server was originally called MCHost.

• Grandsma
2 months ago0

I thought you said It was Minehut...

MatqxModerator
2 months ago0

Come on, lets not be too picky :D

Did you bring cookies???

Hi grandsma i hope you baked some cookies... I done my jogging today as you told me!

2 months ago0

Yes its this dick again!

2 months ago0

Hey, it's this dick who has 6 pages of punishments again!

• Grandsma
2 months ago0

Hey, it's the **** who has 20 pages of punishments again!

Lmao, just joking.

Don't try to respond to this reply with some nonsensical, brain-dead, response

• Circly
2 months ago0

The only non-sense here is you. Also, are you sure you aren't the brain-dead one?

• Grandsma
2 months ago0

I'm not the one hypocritically criticizing a user. You have more pages of punishments then threads on this forum.

Requesting Lock

where do you even see ones punishments

2 months ago0

I have 2 punishments. In your apology you stated that being a critic in your nature. Also, can you stop with the f*cking mini-modding?

• Grandsma
2 months ago1

1. I'm not even going to try to discuss your punishments, as you probably have more punishments then any user

2. If you are referring to the "Requesting Lock", thats not being a mini-mod. That's preventing further drama.

thanks for answering my question boys

2 months ago0

I've asked a Moderator, and I had 1 punishment. I have 2 now, also, there is someone with 6 pages of punishments, I barely have a page.

• Grandsma
2 months ago0

I find that extremely unbelieveable

2 months ago0

You can always ask a Moderator, you have my permission.

2 months ago0
  • Jake0125
2 months ago0
  • Circly
2 months ago0
  • Ford3_eZ
2 months ago0
  • Grandsma
2 months ago0

Grandsma y did u call me a lex that is bassicly like calling me a pineapple onion face autisum boy :CCC y u bully me grandsma i'm telling my mom :CCC

⚫️ Lex the autisum guy guy

2 months ago0

I'm not going to lie, you might actually have autism.

• Grandsma
2 months ago0

ello Grandsma ✌️