Socialize with your friends 👋

Categories

Minehut Updates!12
posted 4 months ago

Updates:

Hey guys! We've been hard at work creating some new stuff! Here are the details:

Server List

You may have noticed a couple days ago that a server list was added to the Minehut website. This server list is currently the same as what you see in game, but we hope to make it into a way for you guys to find cool new servers as well as a place to include extra information about your server that doesn't fit on the in-game menu. Right now, it will display your server's MOTD (with full color and format code support), player count, and direct join IP.

Check it out here: https://minehut.com/servers

RAM

This update also brings some changes to server RAM allocation. We found that the amount of RAM we gave per player was not sufficient for most larger servers and the jump in player count didn't quite match up with the amount of RAM that you would get, so we decided to rework each level to be a bit more consistent. Here's what the new breakdown looks like compared to the old one:

As you can see, we've increased the amount of RAM you get for each player count upgrade across the board. Just to be clear, there will be no increase in price. This is a pure and simple upgrade for premium servers. If you have an upgraded player count, you'll want to put your server into hibernation (stop the server, then force stop when it's offline) so that the updated settings can be applied.

noice

Tbh i have no idea who you are :)

You're the best ZeroParticle, you have helped and improved the network so much and I really thank you for your great work for real ♥.

4 months ago0

First, awesome!

TrentAdmin
4 months ago0

Third

Trent why are you admin on forums but not minehut itself? Are you just a forums moderator?

tysm

BennyDoesStuffSenior Moderator
4 months ago0

Nice work!

4 months ago0

FIFTH

4 months ago0

6th

Thank you! :)

4 months ago0

Yeet. Also... 9TH.

4 months ago0

Thanks.

4 months ago1

Great! My 25 base server will love this! :D Can you add icons back?

LuukeAdmin
4 months ago0

🔥

4 months ago0

14th losers

Lowkey rn its 8am i didnt sleep a second last night and im still not tiered

thedangsModerator
4 months ago0

Looks Dope!

4 months ago0

Hey Dangs it's me Gimmmick lol

4 months ago0