About This Club

Welcome to the BubRPG forums! Here you can find Ban-Appeals, Applications, and more!

Server Name

BubRPG.minehut.gg
  1. What's new in this club
  2. I got hacked XD
  3. IGN(In-Game Name) or any previous IGNs : bLeH___ Discord(Please include the # after your name) : rachel#7328 What is your age? : 16 Do you have a microphone? : yes What is your local time zone?(Example: EST) : SGT How many hours per week can you commit to BubRPG? : minimum 3 Why do you want to apply to be a part of the BubRPG Building Team? : I love to build, and especially since my final exams have ended I can contribute more time to building on BubRPG. Hopefully my medieval build style would fit into the theme of BubRPG Do you have any past experience? If so what was your job and what did you learn? : I mostly build on my own private minehut server and am the sole builder there. Before discovering the WorldEdit plugin, I used to build all my builds by hand and would still finish them in a short amount of time, about 2-3 hours for smaller builds. Now that I have experience using WorldEdit, my build time has been reduced to about 3 hours for bigger builds like castles Have you been punished on BubRPG? If so what were the punishments and do you think you deserved them? : I have only discovered this server today What are your greatest weaknesses and strengths? : I mostly do external builds and don't usually do the interior. Medieval builds are my strongest suit but I can also experiment with modern build styles What is your playtime(you can use /playtime in game) in BubRPG? : I have only discovered this server today What can you bring to BubRPG? : If BubRPG is a medieval RPG server, my building style would fit right in Why should we choose you above the other applicants? : As my personal server is mostly comprised of medieval builds, I feel like I am accustomed to this build style, which would mean that I can finish builds quickly and make the builds have intricate detail How long have you been building for? : Since I downloaded MInecraft in 2015, I have mostly just been focusing on building What experience do you have with build plugins such as Voxel Sniper or World Edit? Only WorldEdit Please submit three pictures of your builds below your application.
  4. IGN(In-Game Name) or any previous IGNs : HumanDisgrace Discord(Please include the # after your name) : Snail#2823 What is your age? : 17 Do you have a microphone? : yes, but not always able to talk due to living in a dorm. What is your local time zone?(Example: EST) : Gmt +2 i think? How many hours per week can you commit to BubRPG? : minimum 3, but im usually on every day of the weekend, where i can stay for hours every day, and same with week days if i dont have school/assignments. Why do you want to apply to be a part of the BubRPG Building Team? : I like to build medieval styled builds and i find rpg's interesting, and i ofc like it when theres work to do. Do you have any past experience? If so what was your job and what did you learn? : I currently working/helping 2 other servers but they dont have much work for me to do as of now, im the head builder on one and one of the 3 most active builder on the second(with a large number of staff). Have you been punished on BubRPG? If so what were the punishments and do you think you deserved them? : nope, found out about the serv today. What are your greatest weaknesses and strengths? : my greatest strenghts would be that i learn and adapt fast, while my weaknesses would be that i have too many assignments to be available most days during daytime. What is your playtime(you can use /playtime in game) in BubRPG? : found out about it today. What can you bring to BubRPG? : Hopefully i can make it have a more medieval vibe to it that makes the server feel more like an rpg rather than the other ones that mostly just look like a grind server. Why should we choose you above the other applicants? : Well i dont know the others skills, they might be better than me and they might not, but i'd rather lett you guys decide that as i dont like to brag or tear down others. How long have you been building for? : I've been practicing for about a year after a very skilled builder introduced me to it. What experience do you have with build plugins such as Voxel Sniper or World Edit? I can function with it but i dont like my results but i have gotten compliments for it, i prefer buildings tho, but im having a friend teach me nature building. Please submit three pictures of your builds below your application.
  5. Hello all! If you wish to submit a mute-appeal please just reply to this topic with the following format. You can only submit one mute appeal every 7 days. IGN: Why were you muted?: How long were you muted for? Why should you be unmuted? If you think you have been muted unfairly, do you have proof that you were not doing the action that lead to your mute?
  6. Hello all! If you wish to submit a ban-appeal please just reply to this topic with the following format. You can only submit one ban appeal every 14 days. IGN: Why were you banned: Why should you be unbanned? If you think you have been banned unfairly, do you have proof that you were not doing the action that lead to your ban?
  7. Hello everyone! I am going to briefly explain how the staff process works on BubRPG. If you choose to apply for a Helper position and you are accepted, you will be put into the staff team system as a Helper. The order of the Staff Team is listed below. Helper Jr. Moderator Moderator Sr. Moderator Admin If you chose to apply for the Building team the system works a little differently. If you are accepted, you will begin as a Jr. Builder until we decide that you should be promoted. The order of the Building Team is listed below. Jr. Builder Builder Sr. Builder Head Builder If you have any questions reply to this topic and we will answer as soon as possible. Have a great day!
  8. In order to apply for the building team on BubRPG, you must meet certain requirements. If you do not follow these requirements then your application will be denied. You must be 13 years old or older You must understand the rules You must not have any prior major infractions You must be an active player/discord member FORMAT FOR BUILDER APPLICATIONS (Please copy and paste this format and answer all questions) IGN(In-Game Name) or any previous IGNs : Discord(Please include the # after your name) : What is your age? : Do you have a microphone? : What is your local time zone?(Example: EST) : How many hours per week can you commit to BubRPG? : Why do you want to apply to be a part of the BubRPG Building Team? : Do you have any past experience? If so what was your job and what did you learn? : Have you been punished on BubRPG? If so what were the punishments and do you think you deserved them? : What are your greatest weaknesses and strengths? : What is your playtime(you can use /playtime in game) in BubRPG? : What can you bring to BubRPG? : Why should we choose you above the other applicants? : How long have you been building for? : What experience do you have with build plugins such as Voxel Sniper or World Edit? Please submit three pictures of your builds below your application. CONGRATS! You have finished the application for the BubRPG Building Team. You will receive a response 2-3 days of the submission. If you have any questions or have not gotten a response after 3 days, please contact either Tangerine#9795(Discord) or bubbarob19#5584(Discord). Good luck and have a great day!
  9. In order to apply for the staff team on BubRPG, you must meet certain requirements. If you do not follow these requirements then your application will be denied. You must be 13 years old or older You must understand the rules You must not have any prior major infractions You must be an active player/discord member FORMAT FOR HELPER APPLICATIONS (Please copy and paste this format and answer all questions) IGN(In-Game Name) or any previous IGNs : Discord(Please include the # after your name) : What is your age? : Do you have a microphone? : What is your local time zone?(Example: EST) : How many hours per week can you commit to BubRPG? : Why do you want to apply to be a part of the BubRPG Staff Team? : Do you have any past experience? If so what was your job and what did you learn? : Have you been punished on BubRPG? If so what were the punishments and do you think you deserved them? : What are your greatest weaknesses and strengths? : What is your playtime(you can use /playtime in game) in BubRPG? : What can you bring to BubRPG? : Why should we choose you above the other applicants? : Do you have some type of recording device to record people using malicious hacks/modifications? : SCENARIOS (Please choose 7 of the 10 scenarios to respond to) #1) There are 20 players online, and five players begin to spam in chat. Because of the five players that are spamming, the majority of the other players begin to flood chat telling those five players to "Shut Up" How would you react in this situation assuming that you have all perms? #2) Someone in chat says that another player is using malicious hacks. However, once you go to check on the accused player, they do not seem to be hacking(They may have seen the accusation in chat and stopped hacking). How would you handle the situation? #3) Right after Minehut updates to a later version, you get on BubRPG and notice that there are some scripts/plugins broken letting the players acquire items which they are not meant to have. What do you do first? #4) A new player is confused on how to begin, even though the helpers online have repeatedly answered the players questions about what to do/where to go. How would you respond the this player? #5) Someone on the discord is putting potentially dangerous links for other people to use. However, they claim that the link is to a something innocent. How would you handle the situation? (Assuming that they keep pasting back the message if you delete it) #6) Someone one the server is making false claims about the server, and is pretending to be a staff member. To your surprise, many people believe this player. How would you handle the situation? #7) You get proof of someone possibly using a hacked client but they say they are faking it. What do you do next? #8) A fellow staff member is jailing random players who join because he/she doesn't like their IGN. Also, this same staff member is removing other player's punishments because he/she likes their IGN. How would you handle the situation? #9) A new player joins the server. At first, nothing is wrong, but soon you realize that they had a double-layered skin, and they took off the top layer, revealing something inappropriate. How do you handle this situation? #10) A player joins the server who behaves familiarly like a player who has recently been banned from the server. As you investigate more, your suspicions that they are the same player grow larger and larger. How would you react to this? CONGRATS! You have finished the application for the BubRPG Staff Team. You will receive a response 2-3 days of the submission. If you have any questions or have not gotten a response after 3 days, please contact either Tangerine#9795(Discord) or bubbarob19#5584(Discord). Good luck and have a great day!