About This Club

Club for a Minehut Gamemode called Banknote. Gen PvP, Raiding & Defence.

Server Name

banknote.minehut.gg
  1. What's new in this club
  2. • What is your In-Game name? -> MaleFantasy • What is your Discord-ID? -> DepCiqher#0041 • What is the punishment type? -> Permanent Ban • Do you think this was a mistake and the punishment issued was false? -> Yes • If not, are you guilty about your offense? -> No • Please explain briefly, why we should consider your appeal. -> I've never used a bot, let alone a client. I've been on minehut for more than 2 years. I love this community, I've made so many friends along the way.
  3. Looked into it, you've been unbanned. Are you able to connect now?
  4. • What is your In-Game name? ->TinxTheFrog • What is your Discord-ID? ->Tinx#2608 • What is the punishment type? -> [Temp] ban 16h • Do you think this was a mistake and the punishment issued was false? -> Yes • If not, are you guilty about your offense? -> N/A • Please explain briefly, why we should consider your appeal. ->due to my poor internet i sometimes lag in the the air i believe that the game thought i was flying leading to my ban.
  5. • What is your In-Game name? ->EmirhanKOKSAL • What is your Discord-ID? ->bigname#5713 • What is the punishment type? -> [Temp] ban 16h • Do you think this was a mistake and the punishment issued was false? -> Yes • If not, are you guilty about your offense? -> N/A • Please explain briefly, why we should consider your appeal. ->Well i was just drag clicking someone and 5sec later i get banned what is pritty strange cuz i was just moving my finger over my mouse
  6. SAMPLE RESPONSE • What is your In-Game name? -> CoolProgrammer • What is your Discord-ID? -> CoolProgrammer#1920 • What is the punishment type? -> Ban • Do you think this was a mistake and the punishment issued was false? -> No • If not, are you guilty about your offense? -> Yes • Please explain briefly, why we should consider your appeal. -> I am guilty about what I did, I would really wish to have another chance.
  7. • What is your In-Game name? -> • What is your Discord-ID? -> • What is the punishment type? -> [Temp] (Ban/Mute) • Do you think this was a mistake and the punishment issued was false? -> Yes/No • If not, are you guilty about your offense? -> Yes/No • Please explain briefly, why we should consider your appeal. ->