Open Club  ·  3 members

MHParksGT

About This Club

This is the club of MHParksGT. Announcements about the server will be posted here.

Server Name

MHParksGT.minehut.gg

Website

Discord Server

1. What's new in this club
    • HI im Zack i am a nice dev and very calm and chill i dont ban or kick without a good reason my own server (which need players and staff look at my other posts) Its called Godcraft234 im hoping i can get enough credits to make it online 24/7 but anyway im good at commands i know a little abt building but i am a chill person i am a fast truster so if u r very nice or cool at anything i trust u i might even make u co owner u never know lol. And my server is still in development so if u have any suggestions pls feel free to tell me when im online which is on school days 4:00pm to 7:30pm and on weekends i always check on my server to make sure theres no abusing staff but as i said im looking for staff and co owner and a builder and a mod and admin and if we have to much mods i will give u jr mod and thats all bye hope u join have a nice day u all

• looking for staff and players for my new server its still in development tho so i need builders and staff and admins mods and maybe a co owner if u r interested email me at ZackAttack189@hotmail.com  or i will be on my server during weekends maybe most days and going to be on school days to check on it at 4:00pm thro 7:30pm the server is called Godcraft234 pls join and if im on when u join i will let u have ur own nametag or nick so pls join and if u like it make a ad pls. whoever makes the most ads will get co-owner and a top player rank and the 2nd one will get admin with the rank Best player so pls join tysm.

• Guest WilliamChurb

Posted

I adore congress expedient info, this transmit has got me even more info! https://sites.google.com/view/iogms/game/colonist-io
    • Guest KevinLycle

Posted

I enjoy the benevolent word you make in your articles. https://sites.google.com/view/iogms/game/yohoho-io
    • I try to download projectkorra and it takes me to spigit and keeps asking to verify that I'm human. Over and over again never ending