About This Club

The official ArUwU club. Here, our goal is to bring fair and balanced 1.8 ffa to Minehut. This means that everyone gets the same gear, no pay to win, etc. Just a proper fair PvP server with a non-toxic community.

Server Name

ArUwU
  1. What's new in this club
  2. In-game name: fould Discord: fold#0001 How many hours are you able to stay active on the Discord per day?: I'm on discord all day, I'd say about 10-12 hours per day. How many hours are you able to stay active in-game per day?: On the usual day, I'd be busy with online classes, however I'd say atleast 6+ hours per day. Your time-zone: EST Why do you want to be a builder here?: I joined ArUwU multiple times in the past, and I've really had a blast playing here. I am applying for builder so I can implement my building skills to make ArUwU a better server. Do you have any past e
  3. In-game ban appeal: IGN: BlockBlister2K Why did you get banned? - For 'killaura hacks' **AGAIN** Was your ban was unjustified? - Hell no. I was on hypersensitivity like the other appeal on my minecraft settings and I was just hitting people super fast for fun, and a small part of my brain thought I would get banned for acting like I was hacking but I was not hitting 999 people around me and was still taking knockback etcetera. Why should you be unbanned? - Because I didn't do it like the other appeal? I'd like to see the evidence of me hitting people behind me instantly. My head didn't snap
  4. In-game ban appeal: IGN: BlockBlister2K Why did you get banned? - For 'killaura hacks' Was your ban was unjustified? - Hell no. I was on hypersensitivity on my minecraft settings and I was just hitting people super fast for fun, and a small part of my brain thought I would get banned for acting like I was hacking but I was not hitting 999 people around me and was still taking knockback etcetera. Why should you be unbanned? - Because I didn't do it? I'd like to see the evidence of me hitting people behind me instantly. My head didn't snap to people like a robot and it was smooth like a human
  5. Alright, so I don't have a portfolio but I'm looking to get tested in-game. I can build generic themes, fantasy, rustic // medieval. I'm best with nature or natural builds, I'm best with trees. I'm not really expecting to get accepted, but if I do I could probably build something good.
  6. Denied: These builds look pretty simple, not upto our standards, sorry :3
  7. In game name: matheusse0510 Discord: matheusse0510#6135 How many hours are you able to stay active on the Discord per day?: 4-5h How many hours are you able to stay active in-game per day?:3-4h Your time-zone: EST Why do you want to be a builder here?: Because i like building a lot and i think i could help improve the map even more! Do you have any past experience and/or any examples of past work?: Yes, ive been building my own mc server, ive been builder on 1 server. What makes you unique/better than other applicants?: I am a pretty active builder that listens to the superior
  8. This is the format for appealing a punishment. Discord ban appeal: Discord tag: What did you do that got you banned? Was your ban was unjustified? Why should you be unbanned? Any additional info: In-game ban appeal: IGN: Why did you get banned? Was your ban was unjustified? Why should you be unbanned? Any additional info: You will receive a reply on this forum within a few hours or days. Do not ask me, nor any other staff to read your appeal or it may get denied.