About This Club

Amethyst Studios is a group of people that use their refined talents and skills to produce their creative and imaginative ideas for Minecraft servers. We believe in high quality gameplay and distinctive experiences.

Server Name

rove.minehut.gg

Website

1. What's new in this club
  2. It's that time. We've begun work on our next big server. We want this server to be great. We want all players to have fun playing it and enjoy the experience. There are some new development skills we'll have to learn to see this project through, so it's going to take a bit. Firstly, we'd like to hear your ideas. Below, we've left a form for you to leave any suggestions or ideas that you would want to see implemented. We'll send out another form just like this one halfway through the development cycle once you all have more info on the server, so that we can ensure your ideas are all heard. You may be wondering, "How can we make suggestions if we don't know anything about the server?" Well, because this project is going to take some time, we aren't ready to fully disclose everything about it just yet. But we can offer you a good amount of information. Read about the server below. Rove is an upcoming Minehut server where players will survive in an open world zombie survival map. As the server progresses, new sections will be unlocked to explore. Throughout the map you can find things like crates, supply drops, and abandoned bunkers. Also find market-like Stalls to buy and sell loot. You can even start this adventure with a team of up to 4 players. For those who enjoy competition, you'll also be able to create your bunker for which you or your team can stash your loot in, or simply survive the daily hoards. A few of the unique features the server will offer; Multiple regions to explore Unique terrain structures Epic Zombie Survival Experience Custom Weaponry Custom Texture Pack There are many features we left out here, so get ready for surprises. Based off the given knowledge above, you can make suggestions here: https://forms.gle/T6r8GCHRHGkHdUjE6 Don't be afraid to think outside the box. If you have an idea, suggest it.
  3. The time you all have been waiting for is nearly here. The Final Season of Anglo will be releasing; Friday, October 2nd, at 4:00 PM EST Anglo is the best sky mining server I've ever made. The first two seasons grew very popular and was enjoyed by thousands of people. It means a lot to me that you guys are happy with this creation. With that being said, if this season does well, maybe I'll bring it back for a Season 4. I hope to see you there. Tell your friends This is the FIRST Genesis server to release.
  4. Staff applications are now re-opened! Apply here: https://forms.gle/so7XULMssYPp7ixA8
  5. Please use the following format when reporting bugs. Server Name: Your Username: Bug Description: Image(s) or video(s) of your bug: Steps to reproduce:
  6. You aren't allowed to appeal punishments that are less than one hour. When appealing a punishment, you're required to use the following template; Minecraft Username: Discord Tag: Platform you were punished on: Punishment ID: Do you believe your punishment was fair? Why should we revoke it?
  7. Hey there. Thanks for wanting to help make Genesis better for everyone. To report a player, use the template below and create a new thread in this forum category. Template Username: Offense: Evidence: Feel free to write additional info if applicable.
    • Skript requests should be in the Skript Discussion category. Post moved.

• Moved to Script Discussion. Help category is for general help, meanwhile Skript help has its own category. 

• Hacks and almost all clients are allowed on Minehut, it is up to each individual server to punish you for using things they don't allow.

The only clients that are not allowed on Minehut are things used to auto-respond such as chat bots, ad bots, and anything with the goal to actively annoy another user.

• Hi, im having a problem with my gui's in minecraft where if there are 2 players using the same gui at once, and they are attempting to take things out, and so am i, it lets me take things out of it. Im using Skript, and i have SkBee as an addon. Here is my code:

command decompresser:
       trigger:
        wait 2 ticks
        set {osp} to chest inventory with 3 row named "&8Ore Specialest"
        set slot 0 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 1 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 2 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 3 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 4 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 5 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 6 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 7 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 8 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 9 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 10 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 11 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 13 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 15 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 16 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 17 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 18 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 19 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 20 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 21 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 22 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 23 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 24 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 25 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 26 of {osp} to black stained glass pane named " "
        set slot 12 of {osp} to crafting table named "&fCompresser"
        set slot 14 of {osp} to anvil named "&fDecompresser"
        open {osp} to player

on inventory click:
       if event-inventory is {osp}:
        cancel event

• You can do all of this in one event, using:

on chat:
      	replace all "word" and "word2" and "word3" and "word4" in message with "****" #just list all the 4 letter words
      	replace all "word5" and "word6" and "word7" in message with "*****" #5 letters
       	#you get the point

Edited by NixieBear