Closed Club  ·  1 member

Sparix

Closed Club

This is a closed club, some content may be hidden to non members.

About This Club

this is Sparix come to join us

Server Name

Sparix
    • On 4/19/2024 at 10:56 PM, skullztohigh said:

hey this my other acc will u break it down wdym by Player Trade/Gem shop/enderchest/raid bombs

do u mean more enderchest space?

i have a clan skript let me know uu want

Treintje2014#1150

• Feel free i don't think there is any like minehut, any other you use will be dead, cause of minehut's lobby, you can get people by /ad, promoting, & much much more you can't do that unless you got a community already

• To everyone who wants 1.20.5 to minehut, minehut will add support for 1.20.5 servers once paper add's a snapshot / release of support for 1.20.5 (it is only supporting 1.20.4 right now)

• Minehut will update to 1.20.5 Once paper release's support for 1.20.5 (it currently only support's 1.20.4)

If you really want, you can just play it on singleplayer for now

• So I have a problem, where I have huge lag with loading in chunks and just playing  the game. I can't open chests and the blocks that I break don't drop anything and the hits are just not registering. My friend's in the same server as me at the same time, do not have this problem, and it is only on this server. Servers such as hypixel and others work just fine. My friends have basically no lag whatsoever and it's not my internet that's causing the lag. What can I do to fix this issue?