About This Club

The official Minehut club for PKTag, a unique MCC style gamemode server.

Server Name

pktag.minehut.gg
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Thanks for applying Unfortunately we will be denying this staff application, if you would like to know the full reason, feel free to DM me on discord.
  3. IGN:bikojo Discord username and tag:bikojo#9916 Playtime (Use /playtime):18.3hours i am more actif in streams and discord Punishment history: no Why should we choose you to be accepted over other players? as i am often online in the server and streams and i think this would help you grow the server / twitch channel but i also have 2 screens and this way i can be online on discor and server or serve and stream and i think this could be a big advantage What makes a good moderator? I have a lot of experience with moderating chat and I think that I can easily talk to people and, for example, make the chat more alive and let people co-ordinate in the stream / server On a scale of 1 - 10, how would you rate your ability to catch and punish cheaters? 8.5 If the last answer was not a 10, why? I don't have 10 because I don't think anyone can be perfect but I do think I will be able to help a lot by playing the game myself and seeing when people hack and thanks I can do something about it What experience do you have on other servers, if you are no longer there, why? I was staff on genius and pleasure and a bender server. But these are all dead and nobody plays them anymore so I don't play it anymore (I still have steets admin / mod) Explain to us, a time you showed maturity during a time of stress: for example if the server were botned and everyone spam advertist another server the first thing i would do is whitlist the server to make sure no new bots join and then mute the chat so they don't advertise i would go to the staff team ask to help kick everyone who has ad set and then keep the server whitlisted for another 10 min so they don't join again When you have made a mistake, what did you learn from it? (Explain a mistake related to moderation): I used to be a helper in a server and someone started calling me names because I have dyslecksia and I don't like that so I started to care but when the owner came he only wanted to see the side of person A and not mine but I learned from this that I must then keep calm and warner him for player / saff disrespect Explain a time where you showed good perseverance, a drive to continue: when I was in the 2nd I really had no more in school but I kept going and now I like it better and I already get better marks
  4. Please use this format when applying IGN: Discord username and tag: Playtime (Use /playtime): Punishment history: Why should we choose you to be accepted over other players? What makes a good moderator? On a scale of 1 - 10, how would you rate your ability to catch and punish cheaters? If the last answer was not a 10, why? What experience do you have on other servers, if you are no longer there, why? Explain to us, a time you showed maturity during a time of stress: When you have made a mistake, what did you learn from it? (Explain a mistake related to moderation): Explain a time where you showed good perseverance, a drive to continue: Scenarios are asked during the interview. Please do not make your answers bold
  5. Application Denied. Thanks for taking the time to apply again, however, I will be denying this application due to the two week grace period between applications not being fully met. If you would like to apply again, please wait two weeks from this message.
  6. IGN: Zymm_ Discord username and tag: Zymm_#2465 Playtime (Use /playtime): 30 Mins - 1 h Punishment history: I were punished on a few servers because the admins were 5 year olds lol. Why should we choose you to be accepted over other players? You should accept me because I have the needed qualifications. I use grammar, I am nice, I am supportive and helpful. I really like to help and I also got much experience in staffing. I chose to apply for mod here because I wanna see the server clean and organized and not in a mess. This server's really cool and I wanna help it out. What makes a good moderator? A good moderator makes a few things. A good moderator uses grammar, doesn't abuse, is being supportive and professional. Unprofessionality may lead to an demotion, And I don't wanna be demoted. On a scale of 1 - 10, how would you rate your ability to catch and punish cheaters? 9 If the last answer was not a 10, why? I can detect cheats very easy but I must know that you got a longer range on 1.16. Also Netherite armor gives you Knockback resistance. These are not cheats. But if a player has 10 Blocks range it isn't legit anymore. What experience do you have on other servers, if you are no longer there, why? I were staff on SpaceGens. I had a great time there and I learned a lot from it. I resigned because I didn't like the server anymore. I were also staff on AcentraMC. AcentraMC is a Skyblock server with 1200+ Members. I resigned from there because the server got boring and lost players, so I resigned from being staff there. I also were staff on smaller servers like ChyPvP, JartexPvP, ClashGens etc. I have much experience, I am mature and ready to help your server out! Explain to us, a time you showed maturity during a time of stress: I cutted the stress. I concentrated on one stress or complaint whatever step by step and I showed maturity during that time. When you have made a mistake, what did you learn from it? (Explain a mistake related to moderation): I accidently false banned a player once. I unbanned them and said Sorry. Explain a time where you showed good perseverance, a drive to continue: I was a legend mod on some servers, They loved me I swear.
  7. If you are appealing a punishment, here is some things you may want to know: Reasons for denial Requirements FAQ Requirements Under this area, you can view the requirements that must be met in order to have your appeal considered. Requirement List: Your punishment must not be under 24 hours in length. You must wait at least 1 day to appeal a fair punishment If you believe your punishment is false, please provide evidence as to why Your Punishment must not be under 24 hours in length - This is because we would rather not waste our time on a 5 hour mute when you can easily wait that out. If you really believe the punishment is undeserved, feel free to appeal anyways and we will make an exception You must wait at least 1 day to appeal a fair punishment - If your punishment is deserved, we want you to learn a lesson, an instant unban will not help that. If we believe you show a true sense of remorse to your punishment, we will revoke it. However, screaming and shouting at us will not help If you believe your punishment is false, please provide evidence as to why - We want to see your perspective and see the events leading up to your punishment from your POV. If you are banned, please immediately save the last few seconds using Nvidia GeForce Experience. Potential Denial Reasons Under this area, you can view potential denial reasons. Rudeness / Disrespect - Disrespecting our staff members in an appeal will not be tolerated. If you are disrespectful you will be instantly denied. Punishment is under 24 hours in length - See requirements above. Punishment is fair - If your punishment is fair, and you do not show remorse, or you claim it is unfair when it turns out it is, your appeal will not be accepted.
  8. Hi there, thanks for taking a look at this document to find out some information about Parkour Tag's staff requirements and informaton. I am Centrect, basically owner of PKTag, however I don't like to think of myself as owner. This document will go through: Senior Staff Team Requirements Potential Denial Reasons Frequently asked questions. Senior Staff Team DamieDB // Jay-me - Staff Manager Centrect - Server Manager / Owner Houlton - Events Manager Requirements Under this area, you can view the staff requirements that we ask you meet if you do apply for staff on our server. Requirement List: At least 14 years of age Understanding of how the server works, how games run, and how events are hosted. A working and understandable microphone Active in-game as well as in our Discord Server. Strong understanding and knowledge of our rules. At least 14 years of age - On the server, you will experience some times where maturity is needed to get through situations, we believe that 14 years of age is a good age to be at if you are thinking of applying, as it provides the perfect equilibrium between giving as many people a chance to apply as possible, and getting the most mature staff members. Strong understanding of the server - If a staff member does not understand the server well, it will lead to tough times ahead when responding to support tickets, and answering questions. We also feel that it is necessary to know about the server, otherwise you will be clueless yourself! A working and understandable microphone - During the interview stage, you will be asked to speak to us for an interview. A new requirement we are introducing with this process revamp is that you must need a microphone during the interview, unfortunately, if you do not have a working and understandable microphone, or you simply do not like speaking to other people on Discord, we will most likely cancel your interview and with it, your staff training. Active in-game as well as in our Discord - We ask that you are active in-game more than you are in discord, as this shows that you are dedicated to the server, as well as keeping up to date with our community and showing that you are worthy more than anyone else. Playtime is not a huge requirement, however the more playtime, the better. Exceptions - We generally only make exceptions to one requirement: At least 14 years of age. If we see that you are very mature for your age, and able to handle tough situations at a younger age, we will make an exception for you. If you are under 13 however, We cannot accept you due to you not being allowed a discord account according to TOS (We don't exactly want to encourage breaking discord TOS) Potential Denial Reasons In this section, we will be going over some common denial reasons and how you can fix them. We hope that this section will help you improve your application and possibly help you move onto the next stage of the staff process. Here are some of the most common denial reasons and how you can fix them: Lack of Detail - By far, the most common reason for denial is a lack of detail. Detail shows determination, a drive to become staff and shows us that you really want to be accepted. This also helps us find out more and more about you, not in a creepy way of course! While it is boring to read big essays, we do like it when we see a well detailed application, as this shows that you have a drive to succeed. Not Meeting Requirements - We put requirements in place for a reason, and with these requirements we expect them to be met if you submit an application. Not meeting an imperative requirement (anything apart from age) will result in your application being immediately denied. Lying in your application is also a huge no-no, as you will be instantly demoted without hesitation if so. Lack of Experience - When moderating PKTag, you should be able to know most things to do with moderation. We have had staff in the past that don't know what a bot attack is, and therefore, they are demoted. Knowing as much as possible about moderation as early as you can will help you greatly during your application, and therefore, if you do not portray a good understanding of experience and moderation as a whole, you will be denied. Those 3 denial reasons are the most common we see with our applications. If you would like clarification on any other denial reasons, you can always ask a staff member as they themselves have gone through the application process too. FAQ Here you can find many reasons Where can I discuss my denial reason? When you are denied, our staff manager will often put something along the lines of "Please DM me for a reason". This is because we do not want to publicly shame you as apps are public. If you want to know about this reason, please directly message Jay-me with the discord tag he provides to learn more. Do punishments matter in applications? Usually we ask that you have a clean slate when applying, however, a simple warn or mute will often be overlooked provided you have learnt from this mistake and know what you did wrong. How long do I have to wait to apply again after getting denied? Unless told otherwise by our senior team, you must wait 2 weeks to apply again after being denied. Why have I not received a response yet? Admins try to look at responses as much as possible, however, it could take anywhere between a few hours, and a few days for it to be read. Can I be accepted if I don't have Discord? Discord is a key platform we use to communicate with other staff members, as well as carry out interviews and give special staff related announcements. With that said, a lack of discord will result in a lack of acceptance Thank you for taking the time to read this post! I hope it helped answer any questions you had regarding applications. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me or Jay-me.