Server Name

Calendar.minehut.gg

Website

1. What's new in this club
  2. A P P L I C A T I O N W R I T I N G G U I D E Requirements: • At least 8 hours playtime overall - users need to know what they're doing and have a sense of loyalty. • Above the required age of 15 - we believe this is a good age to find the most matured users. • A clean punishment history - punishments issued within the last 7 days will be accounted for. What do we look for in an application? Our main objective when reviewing applications is finding the right users for the job. There are multiple components that need to be fulfilled when applying and it's our responsibility to pick the users who cover them. Traits we look out for consist of things such as leadership, loyalty, responsibility & maturity. All important and vital factors that our team consists around. As well as that we look for how much time you can devote to our platforms. We're very understanding that at the end of the day we're just a Minecraft server and you might have more important things to do but being able to come on frequently is really important for the server and the role you're applying for. If you can't commit time towards the server we would strongly advise refraining from applying. The Applications Detail and Layout: It's really important for us to be able to differentiate from the good applications and the bad. That's why, a big factor in categorizing this is the am
  3. 1. Minecraft IGN: kiWiequus 2. Timezone: IST 3. Age: 14 4. What is your discord?: justKiwi#4545 5. Do you have a working microphone? Yes 6. Are you multilingual? Yes i speak english and hindi Gameplay Questions: 7. Are you active on our server / server socials? If so how much time do you spend each day? Yes i spend 3 - 4 hours on minehut 8. Do you plan on prioritizing this server over others, if so what made you want to? No 9. Have you ever been punished on previous servers? If so state the punishment + reason. No i haven't been punished on any servers 10. What made you want to apply for Medals? I felt like minehut is the best free server host and i decided to help minehut out a little bit and make it better 11. What do you want to achieve as a member of staff? I want to achieve as a great person on the staff team and and make the server a little more hacker-free 12. How is your general knowledge of the server? Good 13. Do you have any prior experience in moderation? if so list the server and give a brief description.Yeah i have been staff on many servers other than minehut and i have like 5 years of minecraft experience in minecraft and moderating,and i know many things about minehut and minecraft. Scenarios: 14. You are being told that you aren't a good fit to the staff team by the community, what would you do? I would agree and i wouldn't have any problem 15. An argument is breaking out in chat, how would you help the situation? I would ask them to calm down and tell them to work it out 16. You find another staff member abusing their permissions, what would you do? I would immediately report to the admins or any other moderators. 17. You and another staff member don't get along, how would you resolve this? I wouldn't have any problem and i'll work it out with him 18. A player finds away to flood chat, what punishment should they receive? They should be muted for 1 day and if they spam the chat multiple times they get a higher duration of the mute 19. A player is directing racial slurs and death threats towards another player, how would you punish them? I would mute them or either calm him down and make him stop.
  4. [JR.MOD] Application Process Welcome to the application process section. The server we've produced expects the highest quality staff members that we can find. We have multiple stages you must go through in order to get your Trial Phase being Junior Moderator. We don't just let people in off just an application as we believe it's important to further inspect the individual applying to make sure they're going to be a good fit for our staff team. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ What is "The Process" ? You're application will be reviewed under our Management team which includes Senior Moderators and above. If we believe your application is worthy of moving forward into our so called "staff process" we will then send you a link to a private group. Between the period of you being in the process - trial phase (or if you get kicked out of the process) we will be examining how you work with others, your social skills, leadership skills and how much knowledge you have on Minehut and Medals. Below I've put the stages you must go through in order to obtain your Trial Phase. • The First Wave • Background check • Interview • Acceptance I've wrote a section on all of these 4 stages below. The First Wave The first wave is pretty self explanatory - Our applications are done in waves. For example there will be a certain time period where you will have a chance to submit an application towards the server. Each application will be replied once the applications close. Each of the accepted applicants will be invited to a private discord. What happens in this discord must be kept to yourself and never be told between people. We also would advise you not to share the result you got or ask staff to read your application, this will and can be resulted in an auto-deny. Background Check Before progressing to your interview you'll be given time to socialize with other accepted applicants and our current Moderation team. We will be doing a brief background check on you based off of what you said in your application. If you we're caught lying you will be kicked from the discord and possibly punished in-game. That's why we advise you to speak honestly in your application. The Interview Once you've passed the Background Check stage an interview will be organised at a suitable time for both the interviewer and interviewee. It's important that whilst you wait for the upcoming interview that you take time to revise the servers rules and play the server to get used to how it feels and gain more information off of it. This Interview is nothing to worry about and shouldn't last long. The questions asked won't all be about the server but about you as a person. So we advise you to stay calm going into the interview as we don't want you to rush what you're saying. I will be interviewing you as well and I would like to believe I'm quite a calm and friendly person. On occasions other staff members might have to sub in or join the interview, if there's a problem with that please let us know. Acceptance If you haven't been kicked out of the process then you've made it to your trial phase. Your trial phase will be a 2 week trial as a Junior Moderator. You will be frequently tested as this role and we will track your activity and progression as a Jr.Mod over these 2 weeks. It's important that as a Junior Moderator that your mature and follow any updates / commandments we ask you to do. We also would like you to be active on all platforms that being the server, discords and the forums club. After your 2 weeks trial phase ends as a Junior Moderator we will decide whether to discontinue you from our staff team, retain your position as Junior Moderator and run another 2 weeks phase and if you progressed well then promote you to Moderator. Hopefully you have a grip of what our process is like so if you ever get accepted into it you know what you expect. Like I said previously its important you follow these guidelines as they'll give you an advantage over other applicants. Planning on applying - click here
  5. [JR.MOD] WRITING GUIDE Below you you can find a forecast of tips for you to implement into your application. Following this section should give you an advantage over other applicants who did not follow this guideline. We would advise you to read through this section and our other sections before applying for Jr Mod. For any queries relating to this please feel free to message me on discord - @Chilkins#0001 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ What do we expect from your application? We would like you to spend a wealthy length of time working on this application. It's important you put time into it to show that you really aspire to become a valuable part of the server. We wan't the best out of our staff team. Below I've listed how you should go about making your application. • don't rush your application - spend time on it and revise questions if necessary. • be honest in what you're saying - honesty is very important. Don't lie about being staff on a previous server / not telling us about punishments you've been dealt on previous servers, this can resolve in an auto-deny • make sure you're well revised on the rules of the server - when you apply you apply to give assistance to players. If you apply for the nice tag or just due to the popularity of the server we will find out in time. It's important you're able to give assistance to players by knowing the server well. • have a clean record on the server - We want our staff to set a good example within our community so not having a clean record can result in your application being denied but we will be lenient to • please format the application nicely and keep spelling errors to a minimum - for people who's first language might not be English you can check your spelling on grammarly, I've provided a link to the website. (https://app.grammarly.com/) Make your application unique. We wan't to see your application, not an application written by someone from another server / network. When compiling your application feel free to add images of proof that you we're staff on a specific server etc. We also would advise you to do your application on your own. Refrain from asking other individuals to assist you on an answer to a question as it wouldn't be accurate and correctly mirror what you would actually write. Keeping your application private. It's important that you keep your application private and to yourself. If we hear back that you're telling people about it then it shows that you aren't capable of holding information which is important on our staff team as exclusive information will be shared amidst our staff team. It's also important that you don't leak / tell anyone about the process you wen't through if you make it through to the Interview stage. If you share any information on this stage you will be blacklisted which means no appeals, you also won't ever receive an unban if we decide to do an unban all. For more information on the process click here, where we display and inform you about what happens if you do get accepted. Thanks for taking the time to read through the Medals Junior Moderation role writing guide. We hope to see you some day working for our server. Please make sure you remember the vital parts above. and if you feel you're ready to apply then click the link below. click here But with that being said on behalf of the staff team we wish you the best of luck on applying.
    • You could always buy a custom plan if you have the money too, which removes that time limit. Though i dont recommend putting your hand in a blender, that would not make for a nice smoothie-

Also, Minehut Servers, while they might be free for you personally to create and activate on Minehut, they aren't free for Minehut themselves. Minehut loses money when someone starts their free server, As that is using their server resources, which also cost Money to maintain and keep running. Minehut currently has over two thousand Minecraft servers running at once. Having that many servers tend to add up overtime, especially when some are not on a plan. They had to reduce the time that server is online to encourage users to want to buy their Pre-made or Custom server plans, If they wish to be able to remove the Limit. If minehut didnt feel the need to make the time limit happen due to financial troubles, then they wouldn't have made that decision.  Do note, im not saying you dont have a right to miss or be upset about the time limit, i just wanted to just put it here to let you, or anyone wondering know why the time limit is put in place.

• send "%{warplist::1}%" to player

you replace 1 with the position you want from the list

• On 4/19/2024 at 10:56 PM, skullztohigh said:

hey this my other acc will u break it down wdym by Player Trade/Gem shop/enderchest/raid bombs

do u mean more enderchest space?

i have a clan skript let me know uu want

Treintje2014#1150

• Feel free i don't think there is any like minehut, any other you use will be dead, cause of minehut's lobby, you can get people by /ad, promoting, & much much more you can't do that unless you got a community already

• To everyone who wants 1.20.5 to minehut, minehut will add support for 1.20.5 servers once paper add's a snapshot / release of support for 1.20.5 (it is only supporting 1.20.4 right now)