About This Club

Unidentify Hotel is now under development! Join now to test or apply for a high rank!

Server Name

Unidentify.minehut.gg
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Respond ASAP please!
  3. Server is opened all day for you guys to test what we've done so far! Testers will get a Tester rank when everything is done! Respond ASAP!
    • I've been receiving this error for a while now, and i'm thinking of restarting my server because of it. i don't know why it happens, and it looks to me that the server is trying to self destruct itself.

Here's the error

[17:08:29 ERROR]: This crash report has been saved to: /home/minecraft/server/./crash-reports/crash-2023-01-30_17.08.29-server.txt
      [17:08:29 INFO]: Stopping server
      [17:08:29 INFO]: Saving players
      /home/minecraft/signal/start_cmd: line 1:   938 Killed                  /opt/java/17/bin/java -Xmx${SERVER_RAM} -XX:+ParallelRefProcEnabled -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=200 -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+AlwaysPreTouch -XX:G1NewSizePercent=30 -XX:G1MaxNewSizePercent=40 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=8M -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:G1HeapWastePercent=5 -XX:G1MixedGCCountTarget=4 -XX:InitiatingHeapOccupancyPercent=15 -XX:G1MixedGCLiveThresholdPercent=90 -XX:G1RSetUpdatingPauseTimePercent=5 -XX:SurvivorRatio=32 -XX:+PerfDisableSharedMem -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=1 -DIReallyKnowWhatIAmDoingISwear -Djline.terminal=jline.UnsupportedTerminal -jar server.jar

NOTE: i just recently downgraded to 1.19 in an attempt to fix the error, and this copypaste is from 1.19, but i get the same error in 1.19.3

Plugins (22): AdvancedBan, CoreProtect, CustomCrafting, Geyser-Spigot, LandClaiming, LibsDisguises, MinehutCosmetics, MinehutPlugin, Multiverse-Core, NoChatReports, OpenInv, PluginConstructorAPI, ProtocolLib, SkBee, SkQuery, skRayFall, Skript, Skript-Advancements, Tablisknu, TangledMaze, ViaVersion, WolfyUtilities

Edited by coshnaut
      added plugin list
    • On 4/21/2022 at 2:10 AM, catfish32 said:

They probably don't make a lot of money, considering how little players minehut allows the servers to hold,  but I am interested to see if its enough to make SOME profit.

So... how much did you make?

1 dollar?
      100 dollars?

Some guy told me a generator server could make 10,000 USD, which, DEFINITELY is not true, but hey, I can hope it is. But investments are needed, for example, money loans may be an option.

It depends on which server you are doing. I heard that Box or Gens can easily make thousands. I think it's possible, but it takes a lot of effort.

• The players in an smp I play on want the dragon egg to not be able to go inside any containers, and to preferably also be indestructible, but I'm having problems figuring out how to do this.

So, does anyone know how to make it so the dragon egg can't be put into any container such as a chest, barrel, or enderchest? The only inventory it should ever be in is the player's. So far I've only found out how to stop it from going into hoppers.

on inventory pickup:
      	if event-item is dragon egg:
      		cancel event

I would also like it to be indestructible, but so far I've only found out how to disable it from despawning. 

on item despawn of dragon egg:
      	cancel event

This is good, but it should also be immune to explosions, fire, cacti, anvils, and the void. I reckon I could partly do this by detecting when the dragon egg is dropped (probably by using "on item spawn of dragon egg:") then setting the nbt data of the entity to have insanely high health, but I have no idea how to do this, and it may not work for cacti nor the void. If the egg falls into the void, I would like it to be teleported back to the end portal as well.

I don't want to bother the server host by asking him to download an addon for Skript, so I would like it to be possible using only vanilla Skript, but I understand if that's too hard or impossible to do. In any case, I would greatly appreciate any help, thanks!

• I am trying to place a block at a specified coordinates but could not find anything. can someone help? thanks!

• Can you make a skript where if you are on fire and you right click a water bottle if will put it out? And it is impossible to drink the water bottle. Here is my attempt:

on right click with water bottle:
          if player is on fire:
              put out fire