Server Name

Kristall.minehut.gg
  1. What's new in this club
  2. 1. Outroop 2. crazyandrew612#8970 3. 14 4. EDT 5. My grammar is really good and I think I would fit in this game good as a mod or whatever, because I can manage hackers really well. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 5. I can put in almost 5 hours a day. 6. I want to apply because there were many hackers when I joined, but no staff, I was pretty mad and everybody else was too, so I wanted to app
  3. Question 1: What is your username? Answer : Alistersoup. Question 2: How old are you? Answer 2: I prefer not to say but if required sure. Question 3: What is your discord tag? Answer 3: @Spy (Alistersoup)#1490. Question 4: What is your timezone? Answer 4: PST. Question 5: How are you different from other staff? Answer 5: I play on the server a TON and could play for 6 hours a day. Question 6: How much time do you have on the server? Answer 6: I don't know because the leaderboard of most playtime seems to have broken, so I think around 10. Question 7: What made you want to apply? Answer 7: I wa
  4. On number 5, I could probably put in at least 2-5 hours per day.
  5. I dont wanna be staff on this dead server
  6. 1) What is your IGN? NotWolfy 2) What is your discord + tag (e.g Chilkins#0001) Wxlf#5066 3) How old are you? 13 4) Whats is your timezone? (e.g GMT+1) CDT 5) What makes you different from other applicants? I have alot of time on my hands i love to help i speak my mind and i get along with most people 5) How much time have you put into the server? 5 hours on s2 and maybe 7 hours on s1 6) What made you want to apply? i wanted to apply because i hate seeing hackers and i hate having to deal with them and the sta
  7. 1) What is your IGN? Clashincosmos 2) What is your discord + tag (e.g Chilkins#0001) Clashincosmos#2058 3) How old are you? 14 4) Whats is your timezone? (e.g GMT+1) Eastern time zone (Est) 5) What makes you different from other applicants? I am very active most of the time and I can recognize most hacks/exploits because I play on multiple anarchy servers SERVER RELATED QUESTIONS: 5) How much time have you put into the server? 2-3 hours 6) What made you want to apply? The serv
  8. PERSONAL QUESTIONS: 1) What is your IGN? Kobdog 2) What is your discord + tag (e.g Chilkins#0001) Squeak#8409 3) How old are you? 15 4) Whats is your timezone? (e.g GMT+1) MST 5) What makes you different from other applicants? I am different from other applicants because I enjoy helping others and want to make the Minecraft community a better place. I am better working in groups. SERVER RELATED QUESTIONS: 5) How much time have you put into the server? I have put in about 1 hour so far, but it is a very new s
  9. 1) What is your IGN? Squidy_Is_God 2) What is your discord + tag (e.g Chilkins#0001) JukeyLukey#6762 3) How old are you? I am 15 years old. 4) Whats is your timezone? (e.g GMT+1) GMT+1 5) What makes you different from other applicants? SERVER RELATED QUESTIONS: 5) How much time have you put into the server? I am on at least 4 hours a day but I can be on for longer if need be. 6) What made you want to apply? I wanted to apply because I would like to assist with removing hack
  10. This is supposed to be how much hours can you put per week/day.
  11. PERSONAL QUESTIONS: 1) What is your IGN? My IGN is Caulk_Strong 2) What is your discord + tag (e.g Chilkins#0001) That would be Kylle#0155 3) How old are you? I'm 17, I will be 18 in December (real adult ) 4) Whats is your timezone? (e.g GMT+1) My time zone is GMT-4 5) What makes you different from other applicants? I can't say I have really looked at others staff apps, I took a quick peek at Simply's but that is about it. SERVER RELATED QUESTIONS: 5) How much time have you put into
  12. Hey Simply thanks for improving the application, I've decided to ACCEPT this one as it shows more detail and were seeing alot of you within the community which is good to see. Contact me on discord for more information.
  13. Thanks for applying but we have decided to DENY the application, your application wasnt bad but we believe the scenario situations could be handled differently, we also noticed spelling mistakes within the application which is a deficit. Thanks for applying and we hope to see you around the server. You can always re apply.
  14. Thanks for applying, Weve decided to ACCEPT your application for more information please contact me on discord
  15. 1) What is your IGN? AustinWithAnI 2) What is your discord + tag AustinWithAnI#8020 3) How old are you? 17 4) Whats is your timezone? NA eastern 5) What makes you different from other applicants? I have previous staff experience on multiple servers, and I know the difference between someone who is hacking, a legit player, or a lagger. I also play too much Minecraft. SERVER RELATED QUESTIONS: 5) How much time have you put into the server? Stats say .59 days so approximately 14 hours. 6) What made you want to
  16. 1)What is your IGN? Toasty1134 (call me Toasty) 2) What is your Discord + Tag? Toasty#9156 3)How old are you? I am 14 4)What is your Time zone? US, EST 5)How much Time have you put into the server? Nearly 60 hours now 6)What Makes you different the other applicants? I am online nearly 12 hours a day And Have the time to keep watch over the server when other staff cant 7)Do you have further relationships with staff members? Funkydevin Is my older brother 8)Do you have any prior staff experience? Yes, I have staff experience from multiple different sides. From Owner to Mod to builder to admin on
  17. Simply's Staff App Personal Questions Whats your IGN? : rlSimply (I usually get called Simply or by my friends, Simp) Whats your discord? : Simply#7142 How old are you? : I am 15, I turn 16 on June 9th (haha 6/9 funny number) What is your Timezone? : < whatever this is What makes you different from other applicants? : To be completely honest, I do not know how to answer this. I guess I just feel I would be a good applicant for the server and would love to help, plus not to be that dude but I feel I'm better than a lot of them. I have much experienc
  18. We appreciate you taking the time to apply, we want to continue to grow our staff into an exceptional bunch of organised and well experienced players. We're going to continue to grow it as time progresses and it will definitely be increased as we head into season 2. We believe your application isn't detailed enough though and unfortunately we have to DENY it, you are able to re-apply. Thanks for applying, your concern towards the server is really appreciated.
  19. We appreciate you taking the time to apply, we want to continue to grow our staff into an exceptional bunch of organised and well experienced players. We're going to continue to grow it as time progresses and it will definitely be increased as we head into season 2. But after reviewing your application we decided to DENY the application. It wasn't bad but it isn't as detailed as we would like it to be and you don't explain your experience too well. Thanks for applying and we hope to see you around in the future.
  20. Thanks for applying to the server. Always appreciate seeing new faces that want to contribute towards our staff team and obviously considering the server is new a organised staff with depth is necessary and is something we're trying to build going into next season. Unfortunately we are going to DENY this application as it lacks in detail and your staff experience is a bit short lived. Thanks for applying hope to see you around.
  21. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PERSONAL QUESTIONS: 1) What is your IGN? My In Game Name is SKEJ 2) What is your discord + tag (e.g Chilkins#0001) My Discord Tag is SKEJ#0862 3) How old are you? I am 14 years of age. 4) Whats is your timezone? (e.g GMT+1) My time zone is Eastern Standard Time. 5) What makes you different from other applicants? I will do my best to catch hackers. I have had previous staff experience and have had to deal with hackers, fightbots, chatbots, and toxic people cursing out chat. I help to
  22. PERSONAL QUESTIONS: 1) What is your IGN? tadlmc2 2) What is your discord + tag (e.g Chilkins#0001) SniffUrHand#6548 3) How old are you? 16 4) Whats is your timezone? (e.g GMT+1) GMT+4 5) What makes you different from other applicants? I am a unique Staff experience, with many skills I can stop arguments, I can keep the server up and running without chaos breaking, and have ran 3 servers about survival. I specifically can take out cheaters and toxic people and am not biased. SERVER RELATED QUESTIONS: 5) How much
  23. @Chilkins Thank you for replying so quickly and nicely, I usually get criticism for the work I do so I appreciate you saying that but one thing I would like to add is, moderator should be a stepping stone for me, so promotions do happen correct?
  24. 1) What is your IGN? AustinWithAnI 2) What is your discord + tag AustinWithAnI#8020 3) How old are you? 17 4) Whats is your timezone? NA eastern 5) What makes you different from other applicants? I have previous staff experience on multible servers, and i know the difference between someone who is hacking, a legit player, or a lagger. SERVER RELATED QUESTIONS: 5) How much time have you put into the server? i only started playing yesterday but i have already spent about 7 hours on the server. 6) What made you