About This Club

The Russian Minecraft Server. Russian Guns/Russian Houses/Russian Food/Russian "дурка" and more!!!!

Server Name

minerussia.minehut.gg

Website

1. What's new in this club
    • I am currently playing on a 1.20.4 paper server. I thought it would be like vanilla. I were really wrong since I couldn't do tnt duping and such. So I fixed that in file config. My problem starts at portal duping. I tried everything in the config file to make it work, and it didn't. After a long while I went to paper discord server. They noticed that my paper version were 53 updates behind. So I downloaded the newest paper version, deleted the server.jar and replaced it with the new paper file renamed it to server.jar. That should have been everything I must do to update the paper. But then this post would never been made. How does one update the paper version which I do really need, 53 updates behind is quite a lot and I don't want to play with that when it won't work as I need it to.

image.png.fcbd3c3f61bb28e643a4a85b9be0e446.png

• command /warp:
         usage: usages /warp
         trigger:
            set {_menu} to a new chest inventory with 5 rows named "&cWarp Gui"
            set slot 0 and 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and 9 and 17 and 18 and 26 and 27 and 35 and 36 and 37 and 38 and 39 and 40 and 41 and 42 and 43 and 44 of {_menu} to gray stained glass pane named " "
            set slot 13 of {_menu} to skull of "%player%" parsed as offline player named "Home"
            open {_menu} to player

on inventory click: # Listen for players clicking in an inventory.
          name of event-inventory is "&cWarp Gui" # Make sure it's our menu.
          cancel event
          if index of event-slot is 0 and 1 and 2 and 3 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and 9 and 17 and 18 and 26 and 27 and 35 and 36 and 37 and 38 and 39 and 40 and 41 and 42 and 43 and 44: # The button slot.
              cancel event

This is the skript, where you have your head when you execute the command.

• Tbh i have no idea what you want to do, can you explain in details so i can help you?

• i had to im not sorry