About This Club

This is the PickNETWORK OFFICIAL CLUB.

Server Name

PickMines.minehut.gg
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Hello! Let's just get straight to the point. I will attempt to be a great server moderator. I will mute any spammers, (Ban cheaters if I get perms?) etc. Just send me the requirements to be apart of the server team and I will do my best to meet them. If you require a more detailed application, let me know!
  3. I will never abuse will always follow the rules. I will always do the right thing
  4. Hello hioa this is nuggs
  5. Hello i can Be a good dev. so what is the ip server adderss
  6. Hello, I am 13 and I have been staff on 13-14 servers and own two servers. My discord is MCwitherking00#1870. If you accept me I will help on this server as much as possible. I am terribly sorry but because of online school I can only play on Saturdays and Sundays. I would like to be a Admin or Moderator. I hope I get accepted. -MCwitherking00
  7. 1. How old are you: 12 2. Minecraft Ign: Jimmi_newtron (yes I know its jimmy neutron that was already taken so dont blame me) 3. Discord ign: tofu?#0494 4. Do you have a working mic: no (sadly) 5. Why do you want to be moderator on PickMines: I would like to be a moderator on PickMines because i am very experienced with moderating. I played on the old servers (icequeem's diamondupe and Skislands) and have been applying since. 6. Are you able to record and save images of hackers or rulebreakers: only videos 7. Do you have experience administrating other servers: mc.uberdl.com (owner) patpvpnet.minehut.gg (co-owner) rlxplce.minehut.gg (admin) andydaking.aternos.me (mod) beta.uberdl.com (has acting up firewall but i own it btw) admin only uberdl (owner duh) Uberdl plugin (owner and coded with a bit of help from my father) 8. How long have you played PickMines on minehut: like 1 hour cuz it crashed then i joined on the 2nt relese and played for a bit 9. Have you been banned on PickMines: no 10. What do you have to bring to PickMines that other people that are applying don't: I will bring the nice felling of torture to hackers and cheaters rulebreakers (depends on what rule was broken) etc.
  8. 1. How old are you: 17 2. Minecraft Ign: Ironsword88 3. Discord ign: Bot Zim#6944 4. Do you have a working mic: Yes 5. Why do you want to be moderator on PickMines: I was friends with isqueem and I think I want to continue to work with him 6. Are you able to record and save images of hackers or rulebreakers: Yes 7. Do you have experience administrating other servers: I have experience on the Domvs server 8. How long have you played PickMines on minehut: I have played a lot of Skislands(chims old server) 9. Have you been banned on PickMines: No 10. What do you have to bring to PickMines that other people that are applying don't: I have experience with the new owner and have made decisions with him in the past. I think I could be a good bridge between eachother. WE LIKE FORTNITE (ORIGINAL).mp4
  9. 1. How Old Are You: (YOU HAVE TO BE 12 OR OLDER TO APPLY) 2. Minecraft IGN: 3. Discord IGN: 4. What Languages Do You Fluently Speak: 5. Have You Got A Working Mic: 6. Why Do You Want To Be Helper On Pickmines: 7. Do You Have The Ability To Save And Record Images And Clips Of Hackers Or Rulebreakers: 8. Do You Have Experience On Administrating Or Being Staff On Another Server: 9. How Long Have You Been Playing Pickmines On Minehut: 10. Have You Ever Been Banned Or Muted On Pickmines Before: (If Yes Reason For Ban/Mute Here) 11. What Can You Bring To Pickmines That Others Who May Be Applying Don't Have: DONT ASK ABOUT YOUR STAFF APPLICATION OR IT WILL BE INSTANTLY DENIED.
  10. 1. How old are you: 16 (YOU HAVE TO BE 14 OR OLDER TO APPLY) 2. Minecraft Ign: Heribrine123 3. Discord ign: Herobrine#1442 4. Do you have a working mic: Yes I Do Have A Working Microphone. / No I Don't Have A Working Microphone. 5. Why do you want to be moderator on PickMines: I wish to be a Moderator on Pickmines due to the fact I am currently a Helper, and believe I have the skill to operate easily as a Junior Mod, and to have a nice time here. I also wish to be a Moderator so I can do more relevant things, like mod the chat, ban hackers, and more. Everything about moderating is a delight. 6. Are you able to record and save images of hackers or rulebreakers: Yes I Can Save Clips And Images Of Hackers. / No I Cannot Save Clips Or Images Of Hackers. 7. Do you have experience administrating other servers: Yes I Do Have Experience On Moderating Other Servers (List Of The Servers). / No I Do Not Have Experience On Moderating Any Servers. 8. How long have you played PickMines on minehut: I Have Played For #Hours #Days #Weeks. / I Have Never Played Pickmines Before. 9. Have you been banned on PickMines: No I Have Never Been Banned Before. / Yes I Have Been Temp Banned Before (Reason For The Ban) 10. What do you have to bring to PickMines that other people that are applying don't: First of all, I bring a level of professionalism. I can do my job without an issue unlike some other applicants. I also work very well under peer pressure, and can do what I need to do in a task while being pressured. I also have outstanding moderation skills, as I've moderated minecraft and a discord server. I also am very skilled when it comes to spelling and grammar, and can help players with questions in full grammar, with the correct answer. I also know every nook and cranny when it comes to moderation. DO NOT COPY THIS WORD FOR WORK USE THIS AS A GUIDER ONW TO MAKE A GOOD STAFF APPLICATION DONT ASK ABOUT YOUR STAFF APPLICATION IT WILL BE INSTANLY DENIED.
  11. 1. How old are you: 14 2. Minecraft Ign: Raintislive 3. Discord ign: SoupySoup#7715 4. Do you have a working mic: yes 5. Why do you want to be Developer on PickMines: my short essay 6. Do you have experience Developing on other servers: Pickmines ip: Pickmines.minehut.gg 7. How long have you played PickMines on minehut: 2 months 8. Have you been banned on PickMines: no 9. What are some of the plugins / skripts that you have made: www.pastebin.com or a download link 10. What do you have to bring to PickMines that other people that are applying don't: what i bring
  12. This is the Developer Application Format if you do not use this format your application that your application will be instantly denied. If you are denied you can reapply in 7 days after your Application has been denied. 1. How old are you: (AGE) (YOU HAVE TO BE 14 OR OLDER TO APPLY) 2. Minecraft Ign: (IGN) 3. Discord ign: (IGN) 4. Do you have a working mic: (YES OR NO) 5. Why do you want to be Developer on PickMines: (A SHORT ESSAY ON WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO BECOME A DEVELOPER) 6. Do you have experience Developing on other servers: (A LIST OF SERVERS THAT YOU HAVE DEVELOPED ON) 7. How long have you played PickMines on minehut: (AMOUNT OF TIME) 8. Have you been banned on PickMines: (YES OR NO) 9. What are some of the plugins / skripts that you have made: (DOWNLOAD LINKS OR PASTE BIN LINKS) 10. What do you have to bring to PickMines that other people that are applying don't: (A SHORT ESSAY ON WHAT YOU BRING) DONT ASK ABOUT YOUR STAFF APPLICATION IT WILL BE INSTANLY DENIED.
  13. This is the Ban Appeal Format if you do not use this format your Appeal that your Appeal will be instantly denied. 1. What where you banned on: (THE PICKMINES MINECRAFT SERVER OR THE PICKMINES DISCORD) 2. How long was your ban: (THE AMOUNT OF TIME THAT YOU WERE BANNED FOR) 3. Minecraft Ign: (IGN) 4. Discord ign: (IGN) 5. Do you think your ban was reasonable: (YES OR NO) 6. Who was the moderator that banned you: (IGN OF THE USER THAT BANNED YOU) 7. Why were you banned: (THE REASON YOU WHERE BANNED) 8. Why do you think you should be unbanned: (SHORT ESSAY ON WHY YOU THINK YOU SHOULD BE UNBANNED)
  14. This is the Staff Application Format if you do not use this format your application that your application will be instantly denied. If you are denied you can reapply in 7 days after your Application has been denied. 1. How old are you: (AGE) (YOU HAVE TO BE 14 OR OLDER TO APPLY) 2. Minecraft Ign: (IGN) 3. Discord ign: (IGN) 4. Do you have a working mic: (YES OR NO) 5. Why do you want to be moderator on PickMines: (YES OR NO) 6. Are you able to record and save images of hackers or rulebreakers: (YES OR NO) 7. Do you have experience administrating other servers: (A LIST OF SERVERS OR YOU FIRST TIME) 8. How long have you played PickMines on minehut: (AMOUNT OF TIME) 9. Have you been banned on PickMines: (YES OR NO) 10. What do you have to bring to PickMines that other people that are applying don't: (A SHORT ESSAY ON WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM) DONT ASK ABOUT YOUR STAFF APPLICATION IT WILL BE INSTANLY DENIED.
  15. This is the link for the Builder application. CLICK THIS
    • how do i make a server off an existing world i don't want to lose my progress and want my friends to join. or how do i add a world file

• I am currently playing on a 1.20.4 paper server. I thought it would be like vanilla. I were really wrong since I couldn't do tnt duping and such. So I fixed that in file config. My problem starts at portal duping. I tried everything in the config file to make it work, and it didn't. After a long while I went to paper discord server. They noticed that my paper version were 53 updates behind. So I downloaded the newest paper version, deleted the server.jar and replaced it with the new paper file renamed it to server.jar. That should have been everything I must do to update the paper. But then this post would never been made. How does one update the paper version which I do really need, 53 updates behind is quite a lot and I don't want to play with that when it won't work as I need it to.

image.png.fcbd3c3f61bb28e643a4a85b9be0e446.png

• command /warp:
         usage: usages /warp
         trigger:
            set {_menu} to a new chest inventory with 5 rows named "&cWarp Gui"
            set slot 0 and 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and 9 and 17 and 18 and 26 and 27 and 35 and 36 and 37 and 38 and 39 and 40 and 41 and 42 and 43 and 44 of {_menu} to gray stained glass pane named " "
            set slot 13 of {_menu} to skull of "%player%" parsed as offline player named "Home"
            open {_menu} to player

on inventory click: # Listen for players clicking in an inventory.
          name of event-inventory is "&cWarp Gui" # Make sure it's our menu.
          cancel event
          if index of event-slot is 0 and 1 and 2 and 3 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and 9 and 17 and 18 and 26 and 27 and 35 and 36 and 37 and 38 and 39 and 40 and 41 and 42 and 43 and 44: # The button slot.
              cancel event

This is the skript, where you have your head when you execute the command.

• Tbh i have no idea what you want to do, can you explain in details so i can help you?